Ashley Lelie want to be traded? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ashley Lelie want to be traded?

No. It says Lelie wants to go somewhere he can be the #1 wr. I also doubt Ricky will have mcuh if any trade value even if he doesnt get suspended.

nope, Lelie wants to be a No. 1 go to guy. we have one. if he cant wait for Rod Smith to retire to be a No. 1, then i doubt he is going to come here.

Lelie needs to learn to be a bit more consistent before he's ready to take over a #1 spot.

do you really think it is about what he wants? If Denver wants him out because he is not attending offseason programs and being disgruntled they could seek a trade. They are not going to go up to him and ask him. He is not a free agent so you guys are looking at this wrong. If the coach walks up to him and tells him you have been traded what can he say and what does it matter if he wants to be #1

Dolfan73 said:
Lelie needs to learn to be a bit more consistent before he's ready to take over a #1 spot.

:yeahthat:

hes the #2 behind of the great vets in Rod Smith. what exactly is he complainin about. thats pathetic.

alb0bo said:
Hey I am wondering if Ricky doesn't get suspended .... could we see a trade Ricky for Ashley. Just wondering, any thoughts

here is the story from Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3725256

Why would Miami want Lelie? Just because someone is available or a team may be interested in trading someone, doesn't mean Miami needs them.

I'm sure that getting A. Lelie sounds great to a bunch of posters on this board and when he starts dropping balls (especially in the end zone) like he does in Denver they'll cry about getting him.

Literally, every player that has been realeased or rumored to be on the move has a thread on why Miami needs them......

alb0bo said:
Hey I am wondering if Ricky doesn't get suspended .... could we see a trade Ricky for Ashley. Just wondering, any thoughts

here is the story from Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3725256
NO. Ashley isnt as good regarding trade value for Ricky. We keep Ricky and we are best in NFL in running game depth IMO. Ricky (fingers crossed) will be playing for us next season and with a WR pick in the draft we will be a major threat. Without Williams we would be poorer. Im a big believer in having 2 great RB's thru the whole season. Having a really good running game creates a passing game that Culpepper can only dream about.

Dolfan73 said:

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom