Ashtyn Davis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ashtyn Davis

Agreed, want better than middle of the pack. I feel like Flores is going to want sure tacklers, unless this guy can committ to getting better at it, will he?

I'm more inclined to take a shot on Delpit improving or Winfield and his injuries

I love Winfield the kid is just a play maker, if you could sort out Delpit's tackling he would be the best Safety in this class, that title for me goes to McKinney, I wouldn't be distraught if we ended up with anyone of these guys.

Winfield and especially Burgess seem to have short arms and narrow wingspan every time I watch them. That's not as disqualifying at safety as cornerback. But you have to understand ahead of time that no matter how scrappy they look they are going to be diving and missing in open field tackle situations, and failing to reach and dislodge the ball in jump ball situations.

I like Davis, sees the field well, recognizes route combos and covers field quickly. Saw a mock with us taking him in the 1st which seems aggressive.

How does everyone feel he compares to Jessie Bates? Asking because I was too low on Bates, and I'm not as high on Davis as most seem to be.
Interesting, I was low on Bates as well, frame Scared me away..

Back
Top Bottom