Aside from Brown, which was your favorite pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aside from Brown, which was your favorite pick?

Which was your favorite pick?

• Roth

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • Crowder

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Daniels

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Alabi

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Vickerson

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Mine was Vickerson. Simply because he looks like a beast and that article about his nickname being "ani-beastie" is kind of funny. For all I know, he could be cut but I think he's a little intriguing.

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Who said Brown was my favorite pick?

I like Roth the best.

Nublar7

FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Close call between Roth and Crowder. Roth should be very good for us, but if Crowder can stay healthy, we could have a Potential Pro Bowler on our hands.

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Actually i love every pick we made but i like roth the best...the guy blocked 12 kicks in college thats amazing!!!

But im a big fan of crowder too...the guy had over 110 tackles and 7.5 sacks last year, I think we could move him over to outside linebacker this year and start or actually keep him in the middle for a 3-4!

I think however this isnt all our rookies were gonna pick up some very talented undrafted free agents like Wilkerson for sure

XXXSURTAINXXX

THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN
Reaction score
phinfan2003 said:
Mine was Vickerson. Simply because he looks like a beast and that article about his nickname being "ani-beastie" is kind of funny. For all I know, he could be cut but I think he's a little intriguing.

Alabi: This guyis not only gifted physically he is extremly smart. I just hope he doesnt end up in the NFLE. I think Houck can get him at a starters level. besides Rex hadnot was picked in the 6th or 7th round and he isnt a disapointment by far. Maybe this guy at 5 is one of those 2nd day gems.

The other draft picks I expect to do good except the CB from LSU. Im not getting warm fuzzys with that one.

Wishfishin

Waterboy
Reaction score
XXXSURTAINXXX said:
The other draft picks I expect to do good except the CB from LSU. Im not getting warm fuzzys with that one.

Saban would not draft a homer if he wasn't a rising star. You know how much he could get hammered with that pick.

I'm extremely happy with the Roth pick. He's insane.

MadLib

Rookie of the Year
Reaction score
Buddwalk said:
But im a big fan of crowder too...the guy had over 110 tackles and 7.5 sacks last year, I think we could move him over to outside linebacker this year and start or actually keep him in the middle for a 3-4!

Those stats are crazy. Crowder only had 2 sacks in his college career.....where did you get those stats? He'd be a top 20 pick with those numbers.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
Close call between Roth and Crowder. Roth should be very good for us, but if Crowder can stay healthy, we could have a Potential Pro Bowler on our hands.
I really like both of them... but Crowder is a monster if he can stay healthy. I am very hyped about this pick.

Omaha_Dolfan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was surprised when he picked Roth .. then read up on him some and have to say he is the one I am really looking forward to going ballistic when he is on the field. I like nasty in your face DL who never stop.

Redvs.Blue Phin

Ever wonder why we're here?
Reaction score
I like the Crowder pick, because he has superstar potential and we got him in the third.

Top Bottom