Aside from Brown, which was your favorite pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aside from Brown, which was your favorite pick?

Which was your favorite pick?

• Roth

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • Crowder

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Daniels

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Alabi

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Vickerson

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Mine was Vickerson. Simply because he looks like a beast and that article about his nickname being "ani-beastie" is kind of funny. For all I know, he could be cut but I think he's a little intriguing.

Who said Brown was my favorite pick?

I like Roth the best.

Love the Roth pick.

Daniels could be a starter at S.

Close call between Roth and Crowder. Roth should be very good for us, but if Crowder can stay healthy, we could have a Potential Pro Bowler on our hands.

Actually i love every pick we made but i like roth the best...the guy blocked 12 kicks in college thats amazing!!!

But im a big fan of crowder too...the guy had over 110 tackles and 7.5 sacks last year, I think we could move him over to outside linebacker this year and start or actually keep him in the middle for a 3-4!

I think however this isnt all our rookies were gonna pick up some very talented undrafted free agents like Wilkerson for sure

phinfan2003 said:
Mine was Vickerson. Simply because he looks like a beast and that article about his nickname being "ani-beastie" is kind of funny. For all I know, he could be cut but I think he's a little intriguing.

Alabi: This guyis not only gifted physically he is extremly smart. I just hope he doesnt end up in the NFLE. I think Houck can get him at a starters level. besides Rex hadnot was picked in the 6th or 7th round and he isnt a disapointment by far. Maybe this guy at 5 is one of those 2nd day gems.

The other draft picks I expect to do good except the CB from LSU. Im not getting warm fuzzys with that one.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
The other draft picks I expect to do good except the CB from LSU. Im not getting warm fuzzys with that one.

Saban would not draft a homer if he wasn't a rising star. You know how much he could get hammered with that pick.

I'm extremely happy with the Roth pick. He's insane.

Buddwalk said:
But im a big fan of crowder too...the guy had over 110 tackles and 7.5 sacks last year, I think we could move him over to outside linebacker this year and start or actually keep him in the middle for a 3-4!

Those stats are crazy. Crowder only had 2 sacks in his college career.....where did you get those stats? He'd be a top 20 pick with those numbers.

Nublar7 said:
Close call between Roth and Crowder. Roth should be very good for us, but if Crowder can stay healthy, we could have a Potential Pro Bowler on our hands.
I really like both of them... but Crowder is a monster if he can stay healthy. I am very hyped about this pick.

I was surprised when he picked Roth .. then read up on him some and have to say he is the one I am really looking forward to going ballistic when he is on the field. I like nasty in your face DL who never stop.

I like the Crowder pick, because he has superstar potential and we got him in the third.

Back
Top Bottom