Ask Boomer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Boomer

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
His draft reports for the 2004 NFL Draft were excellent. So excellent that noted NFL scout Frank Coyle, formerly of the Kansas City Chiefs and currently of Draft Insiders' Digest, took notice.

We've got "Ask Brett Tessler", where a local and actual down-to-earth NFL agent answers your questions. Now we give you "Ask Boomer", where you can ask draft and other personnel-related questions. Or whatever else your football heart desires.

So without further ado.........Ask Boomer. :)

And he just became a daddy. Boomer is the BEST no doubt about it!

ohall said:
And he just became a daddy. Boomer is the BEST no doubt about it!

I knew it was any day now (actually the baby was late). I guess that kid will be sleeping in on Saturdays. :tongue:

CONGRATS!!

Welcome Boomer, simple question, Who do you think is the top OT in the draft?

Grade Matt Lienart and Arron Rogers for us. Who is the better pro-prospect.

If the Phins do end up with (2) 1st rounders....Who would you draft?

If no Mike Williams....(LOL...I kNoW we have depth ;)...) I would like to see Aaron Rogers & Elton Brown drafted come draft day.

Top Pick ~ No Higher than 5th.
2nd Pick ~ No Higher than 15th.

These are my TOP 5 for the PHINS...Wish list!

1) Mike Williams ~ Best PLAYER IN THE DRAFT IN MY BOOK!
2) Antrell Rolle ~ Corner or SAFTEY would be fine with me.
3) Aaron Rogers ~ I like his gameday ability & his mechanics are pretty damn solid.
4) Elton Brown ~ Man this guy is a TANK and can pull.
5) Ahmad Brooks ~ Best inside LB in the draft....in my book.

I did not list a RB because the PHINS should be able to sign either Shawn or EDGE.

Boomer, congrats on the baby mate! Number 3 is on the way for me so I will be joining you soon in the sleepless nights and the stinky babies! Is this your first?

I am interested in your opinion if Miami ends up with the #3 pick and cannot trade down, who do you think would be the best player available for the Phins, not necessarily best player available but one who would be a good fit for the Phins and be worth the money we would be spending and make a immediate impact.

Bueler...... I mean Boomer, give us your unsensored opinion of AJ Feeley, ie.. whether we should keep him or if you think a QB in the draft would be a better way to go.

Congrats on the young'un,

BUELER?

Boomer,

Di you catch the Arsenal-Chelsea match?

Chelsea were robbed!!!

They were all over Arsenal, and the gooners had to cheat in order to steal a point!!

Back
Top Bottom