Ask Brett Tessler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Brett Tessler

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Brett Tessler is a South Florida based sports agent who represents 15 NFL players and has worked with such Dolphins as Damion McIntosh, Scott McGarrahan and Trent Gamble. If you have an agent-related question for Brett regarding the Miami Dolphins or the NFL, ask him here and he will respond the first chance he gets.

Thanks Brett. I have stuck the thread and edited it's title as necessary (FYI for everyone, it was titled "Hello...")

:welcome: aboard. Glad to have you.

Brett,

First of all welcome. Thanks for answering our questions. I have two:
1. How would your players feel if you where on TV spewing out gossip and BS every Sunday. I would think players would shy away from telling you real information.
2. How much do you think Wale will end up with, Years, Base , and Bonus.

Thanks,

Robert

Good question.

What kind of rep does Drew have on the agent circuit??

In your experience, which teams are easier, more pleasant to negotiate with?? Which ones are more "difficult"??

Thanks

Jeez, this site just gets more popular and more popular as the days go by. BTW, :welcome:!

Welcome Brett, rare to find another brett, that spells him name with 2 t's. Did you have anyone in the recent draft?

Welcome aboard, Brett!

It would be interesting to hear how an agent goes about pitching their services to prospects in the league, or in the draft.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find Finheaven a fun place to visit, I know I do. Who is Damian MacIntoshs former agent, I believe he lives in Weston?

Welcome aboard Brett. I think it is very cool that you take time out of what I am sure is very busy time for you to talk to us starving for info obsessed football fans. Look at that usually it is the agents that get the rap for not carring about the game or fans, but just their pay day yet Brett is the first real NFL guy that has taken his time to talk to the fans on what is by far the biggest Dolphin/possibly NFL fan site on the net. You would think a player would do the same every now and again since we are the one that pay their salries. I know OG was on a couple years ago, but seriously I think it would be the least they could do would to have a least one player drop by for 30mins a month.

Anywho...I know you don't want to step on any toes, but you have to feild the question about Rosenhause. How does one guy get such a monoply on 1 team's players, and get away with being so unethical to broadcast his negotians thru any media source he could find?

A question that pertains to you. I have to say I was sorry to see Scott leave. The fire he brought to our special teams was awesome and very needed since we just lost another great special teamer in Izzo. What was that made him want out so bad? Was it just to have a fair chance to compete for some playing time at Safety? I think it was unjust that he never got a chance down here at the S spot. He played with fire and emotion. Alot like Izzo and Pat Tillman. What he lacked in speed and god given ability he more than made up for it in heart.

Thanks and good luck in negotiations.

Back
Top Bottom