Asomugha of and Suggs both to be tagged... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asomugha of and Suggs both to be tagged...

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was reading on rotoworld and it was reported by nfl network honcho Adam Schefter that both Nnamdi Asomugha of the Raiders along with Suggs from Baltimore will be franchise tagged.Others who could be tagged as early as today are Karlos Dansby (Arz),Randy Moss, Dallas Clark, Bernard Berrian, Jared Allen as well..He went on to say he expect Titan dl Albert Haynesworth to be tagged as well but so far no 1 is really sure..

How much will the pats have to pay moss if he is tagged? I heard they got him cheap this year.

i have no answer for how much they will pay moss..it really confuses me that the cards will tag dansby when i honestly think calvin pace is the better of the two...that guy is just going to get better and better

Bears are retarded in they franchise Berrian.....you're going to pay him top-5 WR money???

well there r known to make stupid decisions on tagging players.Look at Briggs i thought by not giving him what he wanted and tagging him it hurt them, his play was inconsistent

i dont think this is much of a shock... except for maybe berrian in chicago as you guys are saying... i dont think he's worth that kind of cash...

Back
Top Bottom