Assistant Head Coach Karl Dorrel leaving for University of Colorado head coaching gig | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assistant Head Coach Karl Dorrel leaving for University of Colorado head coaching gig

So maybe Flo promoted Dorrell in an attempt to motivate him to stay over leaving for the HC'in job?

At least it seems like a lot of other football ppl think we have good coaches here.

Good for him but time to move on and find somebody else which might not be easy considering most teams are set with their coaching staff.
Agree, but I thought he was one of our better position coaches, and was excited that he was taking on a bigger role.

Kind of funny that 3/4 of the people who were part of that great foundation laid wont even be part of the team just next season...
I don't find it all that amusing....lol.

In fact, it worries me a little.

Not in the sense that I don't think Flo has it under control, but it does take time for a new staff to get on the same page, and gel.

I was hoping to get a better start this year. We got beat like red headed step children early last season.

Back
Top Bottom