asstiant HC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

asstiant HC?

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
have we handed this title out? also if we did is it possible to have more then one AHC?

Reason I ask, is becaue im wondering if Bellichek does not let us talk to pees for a latteral move if we can throw that in as a promotion.

Mindwarp said:
have we handed this title out? also if we did is it possible to have more then one AHC?

Reason I ask, is becaue im wondering if Bellichek does not let us talk to pees for a latteral move if we can throw that in as a promotion.
That could be an interesting angle. My question would be: how does the NFL view AHCs? If they view the position as a coordinator with added responsiblilities or as a true 'right hand man'.

I think they may view it as the former. Look what we did last year when Wanny left...we promoted our DC to HC rather than our Assistant Head Coach.

It might be a tough case to argue but I like your idea.

TXFinFan said:
I'm pretty sure we gave it to Houck.
It may just be an oversight on the coaching page at MiamiDolphins.com but no one is listed as Assistant Head Coach.

It's interesting to note that Jeff Dellenbach is now our official "Fellowship Coach" whatever the heck that is.

Back
Top Bottom