Assuming we get Flynn.............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming we get Flynn..............

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
What do we do with Henne and Moore? I know we keep one to compete and become the back-up or even the starter.

But, Can we trade 1 of the 2 and what could we possibly get????? Are they 3rd round pick worthy?? 4th???

Henne is an FA i believe, im not sure but moore might be under contract for another year. I liked Henne and believe he can play, but Moore is the better down field thrower and play maker. Its got to be Flynn and Moore if it actually happens. I wish Henne luck, and I think he could start some where like Seattle. But how funny would it be if he went to the Jets for Lee and Sparano and started over Sanchez, therefore Henne wins the Sanchez vs Henne debate.

Henne is an FA i believe, im not sure but moore might be under contract for another year. I liked Henne and believe he can play, but Moore is the better down field thrower and play maker. Its got to be Flynn and Moore if it actually happens. I wish Henne luck, and I think he could start some where like Seattle. But how funny would it be if he went to the Jets for Lee and Sparano and started over Sanchez, therefore Henne wins the Sanchez vs Henne debate.

Junc would still argue that Sanchez is better than Henne if that were to happen....

Chad Henne is gonna go to Seattle or Washington and win the super bowl.

March 13 needs to come already! Henne is gone in fa

Moore is signed cheaply and is a nice backup for next year

March 13 needs to come already! Henne is gone in fa

Moore is signed cheaply and is a nice backup for next year

MOORE is the starting QB. Deal w/it. It's likely to stay that way, until FLYNN proves that he's for real. His "resumee" is very trivial.

All of which presumes that FLYNN will even come here. FLYNN will do what's best for FLYNN, not what's best for PHILBIN, unless both turn out to be the same. Deal w/that, too. Hiring PHILBIN will have to stand on its own 2 feet. FLYNN isn't guaranteed, and neither is CLEMENTS. Even the GB Men's Room Attendant isn't guaranteed.

Chad Henne is gonna go to Seattle or Washington and win the super bowl.

SEATTLE and WASHINGTON are both places where FLYNN will go, rather than come to MIAMI. Why should he compete w/MOORE, when WASHINGTON's best QB is Donald Duck? SEATTLE's best QB is MICKEY MOUSE, so, again, why MIAMI? They'll pay as much/more for FLYNN, and he'll be walking into the starter's job rather than a competition.

Well, we keep Moore and look at opportunities for upgrade.

I have no problem w/that. But FLYNN, it seems, has only 2 games worth of starting experience, w/a team that has an incredibly better O-Line and more weapons. I wish there was more to judge him on. But there isn't, and THAT is a big minus right away. And how do you think he'd look playing QB for MIAMI rather than GB? E.G., has FLYNN ever had to deal w/COLUMBO guarding his right side?

MOORE is the starting QB. Deal w/it. It's likely to stay that way, until FLYNN proves that he's for real. His "resumee" is very trivial.

All of which presumes that FLYNN will even come here. FLYNN will do what's best for FLYNN, not what's best for PHILBIN, unless both turn out to be the same. Deal w/that, too. Hiring PHILBIN will have to stand on its own 2 feet. FLYNN isn't guaranteed, and neither is CLEMENTS. Even the GB Men's Room Attendant isn't guaranteed.

Moore is the starter for now, but I would have to think that if Flynn is brought in here, that it is because Philbin says the he is "his guy". That he wants to build a team around Flynn. In which case Moore is on contract for one more year I believe and he would be the backup to Flynn. And to the OP, Henne is a free agent and I can see him going to the Jets, possibly to Seattle or KC as others have mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom