Asterisk aside, we may challenge for the AFC East | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asterisk aside, we may challenge for the AFC East

So where will Tua fall? When will we get a QB that will be comparable to Darnold? I hope we can get one next draft. :rolleyes:
I dont see Arnold that good. He seem avg too me so far. Or maybe he need more weapon. 2018 class qb are avg bunch except LJ above avg and Rosen below avg..we will see what Tua do.. than I can be judge on him too.

So where will Tua fall? When will we get a QB that will be comparable to Darnold? I hope we can get one next draft. :rolleyes:

I didn't qualify my statement (intentionally) but no mentioning Tua. I hope he does well but I still have doubts. I never wanted him to begin with. I stand by what I said about Darnold. Hopefully, Tua ends up being great (I'm still in favor of taking Lawrence if we we get a chance next season and sending Tua packing to the highest bidder).

I don't think Gase will be around long enough to throttle Darnold's development. I was high on Gase when he was in denver and Chicago (and his 1st season in Miami). He may find himself a career OC moving forward.

Gase will likely be out after this season if they aren't competitive. Too much of the same stuff that caused him to lose his job in Miami.

Gase will likely be out after this season if they aren't competitive. Too much of the same stuff that caused him to lose his job in Miami.
All jets really need is better wr play.. they should be able too win at leased 7 game. This yr if Gase does his job. Jets is not bad team they just not good team either..

All jets really need is better wr play.. they should be able too win at leased 7 game. This yr if Gase does his job. Jets is not bad team they just not good team either..

Jets almost entirely failed to protect their QBs last year, which seems to be a running them for Gase, so WR play rarely came into question.

Well he's a garbage OC so, who knows where he lands. Hopefully in a volcano holding a propane tank in each hand.

The way his eyes sometimes dart around (like at his NYJ press conference) makes him look like a villain from a children's movie.

Back
Top Bottom