ASUFinFan's Ap | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ASUFinFan's Ap

well...theres been some new developments on the JetsInsider board..right now its all talk......but if it really works out the way they are talking, I think we should go to the Dolphins themselves and ask for donations or sponserships.

Well, I think every position is a "Skill Position". Everyone has to work as a unit to be successful.

Between Dolphin984 and me I have no idea how they would cover us. I know I am a back up WR now, but I wish we could have practices. I appreciate your congratulations, it means a lol on this board. As for the donation money I am trying to find that as well though. I am from Illinois, so ASU is out of state tuition, bout 25,000 grand a year. I pay for my school by myself my parents cant help. But I still want to be a part of this, I love finheaven (ask my lady) and I want to wisen up the jets fans when time comes!

Damn man. That's tough having to pay that tuition. Best of luck with that.

And I totally agree with you that every position on the field is a skill position. I just used it in the generic sense previously. Hell it takes skill to keep a 300 pound guy from killing your QB. It takes skill to tackle a Reggie Bush or Brian Westbrook in the open field. And it takes skill to cover Marvin Harrison or Terrell Owens. I've never quite understood why that label has only been used on WRs and RBs.

well...theres been some new developments on the JetsInsider board..right now its all talk......but if it really works out the way they are talking, I think we should go to the Dolphins themselves and ask for donations or sponserships.

How awsome would that be! I think that WH would sponsor something like this. For some reason I can see it.

Back
Top Bottom