At 7 and 18, Dolphins select... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At 7 and 18, Dolphins select...

ACE

Scout Team
Reaction score
Cadillac Williams and Mark "the second coming" Clayton in the first round...we give Clayton #83 of course........can it happen?

I like that draft a lot. Clayton's a playmaker.

1(7) Cadillac Williams, RB
1(18) Marc Clayton, WR
3(70) Andrew Walter, QB
3(80) Ronald Fields, DT
4(104) Elton Brown, G
5(138) Ben Wilkerson, C
7(216) Vincent Fuller, S

I'll take it in a heartbeat, you know stats and numbers from combines, and all that matter, but at some point you must look at a guy and just say: forget all that stuff this guy can flat out make plays, and Mark Clayton is certainly that guy.......

i wouldnt mind that at all...derrick johnson in there, might be solid as well...

ACE said:
Cadillac Williams and Mark "the second coming" Clayton in the first round...we give Clayton #83 of course........can it happen?

SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK, I'm TOTALLY for that one.

i think you're all assuming too much in saying that we are going to get both their first rounders let alone trade down in the first place. yeh i think it might happen, but don't speak too soon guys you may find yourself bitterly dissapointed come draft day

dolfancoolio said:
i think you're all assuming too much in saying that we are going to get both their first rounders let alone trade down in the first place. yeh i think it might happen, but don't speak too soon guys you may find yourself bitterly dissapointed come draft day

then what would be the difference from the last 5 or so draft days?

dolfancoolio said:

LOL I have been saying Minny would trade em to Miami for a long time now. A little late for me to slow down now that it seems we actually have a shot of doing it :D

I'd like to go D with that second pick.

Maybe someone like Spears, Davis or Travis Johnson.

Possibly even trade down.

Mel Kiper's description of Clayton:

"The best WR in years after the catch"

Sounds very familiar.

I would LOVE to have Jones at 18 but realize Clayton would be a more likely candidate.

Clayton IMO is a can't miss player. He'll be good in the NFL.

Most of the experts are saying there's not a "can't miss" player but i think Clayton is a sure thing. He's being over looked because he's not 6'4.

Back
Top Bottom