At Last AFC Supremacy! Congrats Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Last AFC Supremacy! Congrats Pats

MegaJetJoe

Probowler
Reaction score
What a game! Belichokes Chumps are Champs! Good Ridence to the Rams! Congrats once again to The new Superbowl Champs New England Patriots! See Ya next season.:D

DITTO!! CONGRATS PATS!!

It goes to show which division is the best in the NFL!!!! AFC EAST BABY!!! Except the BILLS................

I love the way you guys forget that an AFC team held the Lombardi trophy all of last year... remember the Ravens? I sure do.

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
I love the way you guys forget that an AFC team held the Lombardi trophy all of last year... remember the Ravens? I sure do.
MegaJetJoe meant AFC East :rolleyes:

THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!

Chill out Alex!! Get on the same page!;) The BEST division in FOOTBALL is the AFC EAST!!! That's all!! I know the AFC won last year!!!

that was a long drought

1. right Bills fans :D
  2. right Bills fans :D
  3. right Bills fans :D
  4. right Bills fans :D
    [/list=1]

2 Pat losses :cool:

2 more Fins losses :cry:

no appearance by ex-Easterners the Dolts :p

Re: first time for the AFC east since...........

Originally posted by dolfan06
the 73 dolphins!:D
WOW...I didn't realize it's been almost 30 years since the AFC East won the SB.

What the hell's the matter with me? That's 3 serious football posts I left in a row! Guess it's a "manic monday" :goof:

Re: that was a long drought

Originally posted by dolphan39
  1. right Bills fans :D
  2. right Bills fans :D
  3. right Bills fans :D
  4. right Bills fans :D
    [/list=1]

2 Pat losses :cool:

2 more Fins losses :cry:

no appearance by ex-Easterners the Dolts :p
  1. don't forget, no appearances by the dreaded little green airplanes either! and if i can get this right, it seems as though they had 5 years before too!:D

I don't care if it was the AFC East...no way was I going to root for a divisional rival :fire:

Re: Re: that was a long drought

Originally posted by dolfan06
don't forget, no appearances by the dreaded little green airplanes either! and if i can get this right, it seems as though they had 5 years before too!:D

06 maybe I am reading this wrong, but you do remember that the Jets won S.B. III right?

I have to agree w/ you Flyin11

I wish the Pats had lost. I wish them no congratulations. For years to come, until we win a superbowl, they will have that on us and their fans will USE it whenever they can. I hate the Pats MORE THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Yeah but the Ravens don't count, they were a fluke! Pretenders one and all. :monkey: Ravens

Re: Re: Re: that was a long drought

Originally posted by dolfan87
06 maybe I am reading this wrong, but you do remember that the Jets won S.B. III right?
you were reading it wrong - 06 meant that the Jets have not won it for 5 years before Fins won it in 73

Originally posted by Flyin11
I don't care if it was the AFC East...no way was I going to root for a divisional rival :fire:
Hey flyin, would you rather see the over inflated ego maniacal Spams win it?

Back
Top Bottom