At last Trestman speaks out (Feeley)! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At last Trestman speaks out (Feeley)!

faithful AZ fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been wondering how long before we would finally hear someone other than Bates & DW say something about Feeley. Trestman said...
Dolphins quarterback coach Marc Trestman admits Feeley must travel quite a distance before his journey to being an outstanding quarterback is complete. But ask the coach if Feeley should be Miami's quarterback when the team goes to training camp in 2005, and Trestman says he knows the answer.

''In my opinion, I've seen enough,'' Trestman said confidently. ``Everyone else is saying let's see what the final few games will show, like it's a big test-tube experiment to find out about A.J. I've seen enough to know that he has the ability to be a quality NFL quarterback.

``Is he going to be a premier quarterback, a Joe Montana-type of quarterback? I can't say that. I wouldn't say that because no one knows that now or can honestly predict that. But does he have the arm? Does he have the ability to get the ball out? Does he learn from his mistakes? Does he have command in the pocket? I would say yes.''

Pretty fair comment.... better then "he sucks", especially when it comes from someone like him who has a little more credibility than people on this board!

faithful AZ fan said:
I have been wondering how long before we would finally hear someone other than Bates & DW say something about Feeley. Trestman said...
Dolphins quarterback coach Marc Trestman admits Feeley must travel quite a distance before his journey to being an outstanding quarterback is complete. But ask the coach if Feeley should be Miami's quarterback when the team goes to training camp in 2005, and Trestman says he knows the answer.

''In my opinion, I've seen enough,'' Trestman said confidently. ``Everyone else is saying let's see what the final few games will show, like it's a big test-tube experiment to find out about A.J. I've seen enough to know that he has the ability to be a quality NFL quarterback.

``Is he going to be a premier quarterback, a Joe Montana-type of quarterback? I can't say that. I wouldn't say that because no one knows that now or can honestly predict that. But does he have the arm? Does he have the ability to get the ball out? Does he learn from his mistakes? Does he have command in the pocket? I would say yes.''

Pretty fair comment.... better then "he sucks", especially when it comes from someone like him who has a little more credibility than people on this board!
Trestman sucks.

Back
Top Bottom