At least we have Van Ginkel | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we have Van Ginkel

Without thinking, the words "damn, Van Ginkle can play" spilled from my mouth during the game. Seemed like every replay was him affecting the game or getting held. He's the future.

They found a player last years draft. Just needs to stay healthy

Definitely been a bright spot this season
I thought he was the number one bright spot on the entire team this season. That type of defense desperately requires a smart versatile guy who can sense and blow up the cutesy parallel influence plays, especially on early downs. I didn't think we had anyone to fill that role but Van Ginkel did it beautifully. Now we need an good sized Amoeba interior defender who can stand up and be respected against the run while also providing enough wiggle and disruption as a pass rusher

I thought he was the number one bright spot on the entire team this season. That type of defense desperately requires a smart versatile guy who can sense and blow up the cutesy parallel influence plays, especially on early downs. I didn't think we had anyone to fill that role but Van Ginkel did it beautifully. Now we need an good sized Amoeba interior defender who can stand up and be respected against the run while also providing enough wiggle and disruption as a pass rusher
Good to see you posting awsi.

Another season similar to this one... extend him.

He's earned it....

On a sad note, sieler broke his streak of 12 consecutive games with an impact play.

I'd say Ogbah and X were brighter.

He is one of the reasons I would draft Sewell over Parsons.
He may not be as good a player but he at least has stepped up and given us another option at LB.

If you were picking the most improved player on D he wins.

Back
Top Bottom