At least we have Van Ginkel | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we have Van Ginkel

Anybody know what kind of conditioner he uses? Is it a 2-in-1 or like a VO5 hot oil treatment?

He's just a flat out awesome player. I can't wait to see what his next step is. Love his motor and skill set as a pass rusher and his instinct to get into the backfield.

Thought he was the only standout player for us yesterday on the entire team.

Andrew Van Ginkel, Zach Sieler and Myles Gaskin stand out as the biggest Miami Dolphin improvers of the 2020 season. Incidentally, Van Ginkel was drafted in the 5th round, Sieler was drafted in the 7th round by the Ravens and claimed from their Practice Squad and Gaskin was drafted in the 7th round. Getting terrific value from late round Draft picks is one of the steps in building a successful team (pat on the back to GM Chris Grier). All 3 are keepers.
BTW - Jason Sanders looks like a pretty good 2018 7th round Draft pick out from the University of New Mexico Lobos.

Last edited:
This guy is a player reminds me of Larry Izzo and Trace Armstrong back in the day the kind of do it all guy
I get your point...but Neither player was like Van Ginkel. Izzo was a special teams player and Trace Armstrong was a pass Rusher.

In Van Ginkel we struck gold in the 5th round, loving the way he shows up around the ball.

The way he moves around into different spots harkens back to AJ Duhe. If anything, he can move around even more. It’s tough for the offense to account for a guy when he’s in different spots all the time.

Back
Top Bottom