At least were not the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least were not the Jets

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just traded their #6, 37, 49, and next years 2nd rounder for only 3 spots....lol

They truly have no idea if they're going to get "their" guy at #3.

So they're gonna spend a top 1st, and 3 2nd rounders on one of these QB's....unbelievable. I really don't think any of them are that special. Good...they could have got a lot of talent with all those picks. This is good for us.

The only real criticism I have with them moving up to get their guy is that they left themselves vulnerable to get trumped by the Giants trading out of their pick right before them. I think the Bills are going to end up at that spot and they are going to take Rosen. I have no problem with the Jets thoughts about giving up a ton to move up and get a qb, but they are not even sure what guy is going to be there when they pick. They better believe there is no difference between the top three qb's otherwise the move up this soon before the draft is stupid. Either that, or they should have traded all the way up to the Giants' pick at number 2.

I wish for once we could be the Colts in this scenario. I would love to absolutely rob a team of multiple 2nds and/or firsts and start rebuilding this roster.

The funny part is the Jets GM decided that he had to have the 3 offensive guys that led their team to a 1-16 season. McCown, Crowell & Pryor. LOL

Back
Top Bottom