At the game the problem is..

Gsmack_42

Second String
Reaction score
Tell me what lottery numbers you picked. So I can make sure not to us them.

FSU Truth

It's a bird, it's a plane...no, it's Tankman!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Tanking not tanking that is not my point, but by putting 3rd string players on the field you are losing the fan base. The stadium Is 90% Eagle fans it makes me sick!
So true!! I just posted in the game day thread. I don't even know who these players are, especially on Defense. Absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Tanking not tanking that is not my point, but by putting 3rd string players on the field you are losing the fan base. The stadium Is 90% Eagle fans it makes me sick!
That is the problem most franchises have when they are mediocre and fans of other teams buy these tickets.

And your post did not age well. In the second half you heard Dolphins fans and those mighty Eagles fans were ****ting in their diapers in disbelieve what was happening.

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
That is the problem most franchises have when they are mediocre and fans of other teams buy these tickets.

And your post did not age well. In the second half you heard Dolphins fans and those mighty Eagles fans were ****ting in their diapers in disbelieve what was happening.
Good that they knew to wear diapers.

Planning ahead.

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
The team needs to move the hell out of South Florida. Too fickle of a local fan base. They don't appreciate having an NFL team. Move them!!!

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The team needs to move the hell out of South Florida. Too fickle of a local fan base. They don't appreciate having an NFL team. Move them!!!
Ahh yes because loads of people should be spending hundreds of dollars every week on a team with 3 wins out of 12.

dolfan91

Starter
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times in the last 15 yrs of living in South Jersey, I've heard Philadelphia Eagles fans break out the Eagles Fight Song at random. In the Doctors office, in stores, at restaurants they are completely full of themselves. It's sickening. They take things way too seriously.

FinaticalOne

DieHard FinFan 4 Life
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times in the last 15 yrs of living in South Jersey, I've heard Philadelphia Eagles fans break out the Eagles Fight Song at random. In the Doctors office, in stores, at restaurants they are completely full of themselves. It's sickening. They take things way too seriously.
That's why it's sooo much fun listening to WIP FM after they lose to the Fins. LOL!

Top Bottom