At the game the problem is.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At the game the problem is..

Tell me what lottery numbers you picked. So I can make sure not to us them.

Tanking not tanking that is not my point, but by putting 3rd string players on the field you are losing the fan base. The stadium Is 90% Eagle fans it makes me sick!
So true!! I just posted in the game day thread. I don't even know who these players are, especially on Defense. Absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing.

giphy.gif

Tanking not tanking that is not my point, but by putting 3rd string players on the field you are losing the fan base. The stadium Is 90% Eagle fans it makes me sick!
That is the problem most franchises have when they are mediocre and fans of other teams buy these tickets.

And your post did not age well. In the second half you heard Dolphins fans and those mighty Eagles fans were shitting in their diapers in disbelieve what was happening.

That is the problem most franchises have when they are mediocre and fans of other teams buy these tickets.

And your post did not age well. In the second half you heard Dolphins fans and those mighty Eagles fans were ****ting in their diapers in disbelieve what was happening.
Good that they knew to wear diapers.

Planning ahead.

The team needs to move the hell out of South Florida. Too fickle of a local fan base. They don't appreciate having an NFL team. Move them!!!

The team needs to move the hell out of South Florida. Too fickle of a local fan base. They don't appreciate having an NFL team. Move them!!!

Ahh yes because loads of people should be spending hundreds of dollars every week on a team with 3 wins out of 12.

I can't tell you how many times in the last 15 yrs of living in South Jersey, I've heard Philadelphia Eagles fans break out the Eagles Fight Song at random. In the Doctors office, in stores, at restaurants they are completely full of themselves. It's sickening. They take things way too seriously.

I can't tell you how many times in the last 15 yrs of living in South Jersey, I've heard Philadelphia Eagles fans break out the Eagles Fight Song at random. In the Doctors office, in stores, at restaurants they are completely full of themselves. It's sickening. They take things way too seriously.

That's why it's sooo much fun listening to WIP FM after they lose to the Fins. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom