At the game the problem is.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At the game the problem is..

I can't tell you how many times in the last 15 yrs of living in South Jersey, I've heard Philadelphia Eagles fans break out the Eagles Fight Song at random. In the Doctors office, in stores, at restaurants they are completely full of themselves. It's sickening. They take things way too seriously.
I'm surrounded by them, the worst thing that happened was them winning the SB.

Mods should lock down thread starting during games. Game thread or bust, that would save us tons of trash.
No, the trash would wind up in the gameday thread. Trust me it's better this way. The gameday thread has been running pretty smooth lately...

I just read a news report Philly fans are burning Wentz jerseys and are 1K strong in a petition to have the players walk home from Miami. I feel like at McDonald's!!! I'm Lovin it!!! :lmfao:

Tanking not tanking that is not my point, but by putting 3rd string players on the field you are losing the fan base. The stadium Is 90% Eagle fans it makes me sick!
I don't remember when I was at the "new" stadium when it WASN'T a LOT of opposing fans.

when we start winning the fan base will never return!

once they're gone, they're gone!!! lol

I disagree.

Once we start consistently winning the fans will come. This will not happen over night. Because of the warmer weather, Miami will always have a strong draw on fans from the cold snowy north who are a day away in terms of travel time.

Some Fans will be new and some will be old. The old ones that don't come back will not be missed when new fans replace them. There is a huge body of people in the Miami metroplex and I suspect a consistently winning team will fill the stadium with those folks. This is really a blessing in surprise for the ownership.

I disagree.

Once we start consistently winning the fans will come. This will not happen over night. Because of the warmer weather, Miami will always have a strong draw on fans from the cold snowy north who are a day away in terms of travel time.

Some Fans will be new and some will be old. The old ones that don't come back will not be missed when new fans replace them. There is a huge body of people in the Miami metroplex and I suspect a consistently winning team will fill the stadium with those folks. This is really a blessing in surprise for the ownership.
I was very obviously joking!

I have zero concerns about "losing the fan base" lol

Tanking not tanking that is not my point, but by putting 3rd string players on the field you are losing the fan base. The stadium Is 90% Eagle fans it makes me sick!

It's a destination game for a lot of fans. Heading down to south Florida in cold weather makes sense.

Luckily, the Fins spoiled their travel plans.

I don't remember when I was at the "new" stadium when it WASN'T a LOT of opposing fans.
I’ve had season tickets for years, there’s fans in my section that wear Miami jerseys every weekend, but when their home teams come to town they proudly wear their jerseys.
South Florida is second home to NY,NJ, PHILLY,PS, BUF.

"This didn't age well" and all variations really needs to disappear from our culture. SO damn tired of seeing it. Not clever at all. Kind of up there now with such gems as....

-Don't go there
-Think outside the box
-It is what it is.........J.effin' C, who came up with this one? THIS ONE IS TRULY, THE WORST EVER!
-Touch base............Lord, help us all!
-Physicality........what?
-My Bad.........yes, you "is".
-Do the math..........Oh, just shut up!
-Don't get your panties in a wad..........Yuk! Get your mind off what's in my pants!!

Let's all make a concerted effort to "lose this"........yeah, another one! :wall

"This didn't age well" and all variations really needs to disappear from our culture. SO damn tired of seeing it. Not clever at all. Kind of up there now with such gems as....

-Don't go there
-Think outside the box
-It is what it is.........J.effin' C, who came up with this one? THIS ONE IS TRULY, THE WORST EVER!
-Touch base............Lord, help us all!
-Physicality........what?
-My Bad.........yes, you "is".
-Do the math..........Oh, just shut up!
-Don't get your panties in a wad..........Yuk! Get your mind off what's in my pants!!

Let's all make a concerted effort to "lose this"........yeah, another one! :wall
What's wrong with physicality?

I see a lot of people use it incorrectly; maybe that's what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom