At the game the problem is.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At the game the problem is..

Physicality definition is - intensely physical orientation : predominance of the physical usually at the expense of the mental, spiritual, or social. Not the best word for use in the sports world but it's really taken off within it.

My wife is a Patriots fan.

You need to get a divorce ASAP. That's just wrong how the **** do you do that? Find a nice Miami hottie girl down in South Beach and you will be fine. That is pure Blasphemy!!! HAHAHAHA!! My condolences to you man.

Last edited:
"This didn't age well" and all variations really needs to disappear from our culture. SO damn tired of seeing it. Not clever at all. Kind of up there now with such gems as....

-Don't go there
-Think outside the box
-It is what it is.........J.effin' C, who came up with this one? THIS ONE IS TRULY, THE WORST EVER!
-Touch base............Lord, help us all!
-Physicality........what?
-My Bad.........yes, you "is".
-Do the math..........Oh, just shut up!
-Don't get your panties in a wad..........Yuk! Get your mind off what's in my pants!!

Let's all make a concerted effort to "lose this"........yeah, another one! :wall

Think you're being a bit dramatic..... but I do mostly agree on "It is what it is".....people who say that all the time sound so stupid...

Back
Top Bottom