At what point do we admit.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point do we admit....

Phinja

You Can't See Me...
Reaction score
That our freaking WRs are killing us?

The WR corps are absoulutely costing us games. I have long been against trading for a big name wideout or drafting one high, but at this point I dont think we have a choice.

There isnt a person on this board that can say honestly that a WR like Coles, Boldin, Edwards, Holt, Harrison, or even TO would not have changed the outcome of this very game right now. The sad part? EVERYONE of those guys were availible in one form or another this season.

A single WR addition to this team might have been the differance between making the playoffs and going home early.... :oops:

What the hell is the point of "admitting" it now? The season is half-over and we've got who we've got. Of course, the receivers suck; they're one of the two main reasons why this season is over. We'll know we're a good team when these guys are no more than our third or fourth option.

Camarillo is solid. All of u were calling for a trade or cut of cam at the begining but he's the best we have. Keep him and do what u want with the rest

Absolutely. If we are down by 7 against a good team in the 4th quarter.. game over

Back
Top Bottom