At what point do we start worrying about Minkah?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point do we start worrying about Minkah??

I'd like to wait a bit knowing that we had no pass rush at all yesterday but he did look bad. And the pats are coming to town so it won't get any easier. I wonder if all this moving him around last year and then this year too has messed him up? Why can't this team draft a guy high knowing exactly what position he's going to play? It's very simple to me. You don't draft a guy at 11 without knowing what he is. I thought he'd be our FS but two coaching staff have decided he's not but lets not blame Grier for anything cause he drafted Howard.

What position was Minkah playing on opening day last year cause he looked pretty ****ing good - coming up on that 4th and goal and dropping the pass catcher short of the goal line. I hate when guys don’t get put in “a position” in the secondary. Put McCain in the slot and Minkah at FS.

McCain at safety is one of the most puzzling debacles I can think of on a team with such a rich history of head scratching decisions. Even more puzzling that the HC said his plan going in was to rotate WALT AIKENS with Minkah and Jones. Wow.

I'd like them to stick Minkah at FS and just leave him there.

The last few guys on this team that we couldn't figure out how to use properly haven't panned out too well. I'm talking about our dear friend Ryan Tannehill. Our dear friend Charles Harris.

What position did Tannehill play besides QB as a Dolphin?

He is pissed lol, i’m not sure of the EXACT reason but for him to say this... its unlike him

Yea I'm obviously a supporter of Minks, but the light better come on quickly. I said in another thread, that his play will be compared to Derwin's throughout his entire career and so far he's miles behind ...he needs to step it up and quickly!

Kind of reminds me of Quinten Rollins. He’s just too slow.

Minkah showed me enough last year that Im not worried. I think he'll be an asset in our eventual championship D. He did not play well yesterday though.

I'd bet money that if that mutiny story yesterday was true that Minkah was one of the players involved. He seems to passive aggressively whine about what positions he plays. I don't see Jesse Davis complaining.

Minkah stunk yesterday but he also hasn't had the best coaching the last two years either. I bet the guy would play like an all-pro with the Patriots because they would know what to do with him. Why do you think he played well at Alabama and was a high pick to begin with? Maybe the coaching he got at Alabama with Nick Saban had something to do with it?

I would be very worried right now.

Minkah’s going to be great, but I don’t think he wants to do that in a Phins uni. We’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom