At what point do we start worrying about Minkah?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point do we start worrying about Minkah??

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The last few guys on this team that we couldn't figure out how to use properly haven't panned out too well. I'm talking about our dear friend Ryan Tannehill. Our dear friend Charles Harris.

While this coaching staff may turn out out to be hot garbage, even guys under Gase that we had difficulty putting in winning situations normally bottomed out even after leaving the team or going through another staff.

So what's the realistic deal with Minkah? He looked the very best of Cameron Worrell and JB Brown combined yesterday.

Oh and Minkah was the lowest rated PFF player on the roster yesterday. Yes, you read that right. On a team that churned 20% of it's roster and lost by 49 points, the week of it's first game, Minkah rated out the lowest.

Last edited:
Pretty interesting that 2 defensive coaching staffs can't seem to figure out what do with him. The Tannehill rule says it takes 3 coaching staffs to make a determination though.
Tannehill was a victim of every coaching staff and assistant head coach going back to his college days. Just wait and see, Brady will retire, BB will trade for Tannehill and make him the greatest QB of all time.

I don't care if he is playing out of position, getting beaten like a drum by Marc Andrews on repeat is not a good look. This defense has 3 recent first rounders on it Stinkah, Harris, and Wilkins. Hopefully in the future our first rounders are difference makers, not guys we talk ourselves into being good.

Tannehill was a victim of every coaching staff and assistant head coach going back to his college days. Just wait and see, Brady will retire, BB will trade for Tannehill and make him the greatest QB of all time.

Antonio Brown was just acting out cuz he's buying time for Tannehill to get to New England.

We failed that pick, simple at that. We took a nickel corner at that spot. I was one who loved the pick thinking he was our FS of the future, but um......

We have the 10th and 11th pick from that draft and 2 years in, here we are.

Yeah, I feel Minkah deserves his share of criticism here as well. No excuses.

Even with a broken foot, Derwin james did better than Minkah did this week. He will also be a perennial All-Pro while the jury is trending down for Minkah. Ah, the joys of being a LolPhins fan.

Even with a broken foot, Derwin james did better than Minkah did this week. He will also be a perennial All-Pro while the jury is trending down for Minkah. Ah, the joys of being a LolPhins fan.
Lol...I laughed a bit when we did infact take Minkah over James.

Back
Top Bottom