At what point do we start worrying about Minkah?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point do we start worrying about Minkah??

I've gotten a little worried about Minkah...

after watching each of his player interviews for the past 2 years.

He looks like he wants to be a fashion model more than an actual football player.

Which I don’t fault him completely if he wants to play in a position that bests suit him and they aren’t listening.
He gets paid a lot of money to play where his coaches want to play him. Don't like it become a diva like AB and move on.

This is one of the “Tanking” consequences. He’s a young, winning player — used to competing - his game based on combo of intelligence and athleticism. It’s gotta be annoying and difficult to realize there really is no strategy and we aren’t competing.
He just needs to keep in behind closed doors.

I actually think minkah looked good at CB last year. I may be remembering wrong, but I thought the stats said as much too.

McCain in the slot. Minkah over Rowe on the boundary. No idea which of the no names can effectively roam the deep field. It obviously was not McCain yesterday.

When playing nickel last year, Minkah was the best in the NFL. There were almost no completions in his area of responsibility.

When playing boundary he was 2nd to last in the NFL,

Safety was a little better than boundary, but not much.

Right I think they just have a hard time putting a former 11th overall pick in the slot

Hollywood Brown took all those dudes lunches...

Mikah calling out the staff is not good for our staff. Mikah was coached by saban he knows what he is taking about. Plus when he criticizes last year staff posters took it as gospel. So I think the same should apply here. Flores and his staff are lost and overmatched.

Saban needs to atone for giving the Dolphins the shaft and come back to coach this team. After a year in purgatory he will then be rewarded with Tua and a slew of draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom