At what postion is Miami worse then last year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what postion is Miami worse then last year?

Definitely safety--thats all I can think of...all though he blew some coverages last season, im going to miss Y Bell..dude can straight up deliver a blow

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

hopefully our new D coordinator can find a way to take the pressure off our young safeties...and sean and vontae need to STEP their game up this year--sick of them being 80% talk

I think our OL is our weakest point ....
not safety, TE , QB or even WR.
No depth at all at our OL position.
It truly concerns me.
I'm praying none of our sstarters
get hurt.

Weaker at safety, wide receiver, and I think cornerback. Every time I read about Davis or Smith in practice they are getting burnt by someone. I'm not optimistic at all about our secondary.

The easy answer is WR, but I'll say safety. We are going to miss the leadership of Bell, and I'm not sure how the others are going to fill in at those positions.

Bell really wasn't very good last year. I don't think the drop off will be very steep to jones or clemons.

In order:

WR (no real improvement, almost all carryover or a known pickup)
OL (right side OL worries me as does the skillset of OL on roster - these are not the pulling guards Philbin favored in GB)
LB (weak depth)

every year every fanbase of every team in the league thinks their team is stronger at the start of camp. Blinded by optimism is the modus operandi for most people. It is when the season unfolds where the weaknesses really show and reveal themselves fully

...and we put bags on our heads

How can anyone tell? Its day 3 of camp! lmao

this time last year everyone said reggie bush was lame

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Free safety. We are gonna miss Yeremiah Bell more than people think

yeremiah opened his mouth and inserted foot midseason. Then dissapeared up until the buffalo game. I love Yeremiah but he is diminishing returns.

its clearly WR. We have no depth at this position. They need to trade for Mike Wallace

No YB.... and i have very lil faith in Jones, and really no Dolfan should have much in him at this point after last year.

We could have the worst starting SS and FS in the nfl and with our cb's play being up and down this could very well turn into a nightmare. Thank GOD we have a really good front 7.

I think it would be easier and a shorter list if you were to ask what position we are better at.

We are worse at QB. End of discussion. We didnt really improve at any position. Thats the problem. Its not that we arent any worse, its that we didnt get any better anywhere and we rolling out a QB who is complete trash while leaving a decent QB and a rookie on the bench.

I didn't ask where we weren't stronger. I asked where we are weaker. It is not blind optimism or whatever. I am not saying that the team should be so much better then last year. I am asking where we are weaker. Obviously WR and it seems safety is a concern.

And you dont see the problem?

Back
Top Bottom