Atari Bigby in Mini Camp | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atari Bigby in Mini Camp

That's my dawg!!!

I hope he make the team too, he was a real baller when he was he a Knight. Hopefully he can bring that to the Phins.

Gonk said:
I'll be starting at UCF in a couple of weeks... is our football team is going to be good this year? We've got George O'Leary at coach, so I have pretty high expectations. Playing against South Carolina in the season opener is scary though!

I also love the idea of an on-campus stadium!

Our football team...well, I am hoping for 3-4 wins. The problem with the last 2 years is we lost around 20-30 players, mostly scholarship athletes too. We had massive injuries last year too, we had wide recievers and 17 year old true freshmen playing on defense. We also had only sophomores and freshmen on the o-line. We now have more experience under our belt and we were very close to winning a lot of our games last year. I am hoping for 3-4 wins, but with o'leary and much more experience we might surprise the C-USA.

Why worry about south carolina???? They have lost their only capable QB and about 10-15 other scholarship players. Hell, Spurrier isnt even putting in the fun and gun this year because he said he has no one to run it. They wont win an SEC game.

Back
Top Bottom