Atended the game today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atended the game today...

cane44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not sure how it looked on TV and the pass defense leaves much to be desired as well as the pass deflections that turned into INT's, but overall I thought the Fins represented well. I mean, based on the garbage we saw in the preseason I was quite surprised.

Once Tannehill learns to roll out of the pocket a bit more, I think he's gonna be a good QB. Pass defense leaves much to be desired, but overall the Defense played well enough to win. Kind of funny because the Houston fans expected to "ROLL" and were quite upset that the Fins didn't lay down like they were supposed to.

Without the INT's the game would have been much closer. Good overall effort and lot's of enthusiasm on the sideline. Feeling much better about the possibilities this season...

I was pleasantly surprised by the conditioning of our LBers since they didn't play any preseason games.

Not sure how it looked on TV and the pass defense leaves much to be desired as well as the pass deflections that turned into INT's, but overall I thought the Fins represented well. I mean, based on the garbage we saw in the preseason I was quite surprised.

Once Tannehill learns to roll out of the pocket a bit more, I think he's gonna be a good QB. Pass defense leaves much to be desired, but overall the Defense played well enough to win. Kind of funny because the Houston fans expected to "ROLL" and were quite upset that the Fins didn't lay down like they were supposed to.

Without the INT's the game would have been much closer. Good overall effort and lot's of enthusiasm on the sideline. Feeling much better about the possibilities this season...

Finally a decent post.. much needed at this point in time as fans on here are a bit Pre Madonna themselves.. as i stated in another thread i rather have tannehill get picked off from batted balls at the line then him throwing into double or even triple cover.. he needs to learn how to progress thru his reads and roll out of pocket.. once he rolls out the pocket he creates space therefor a clear passing lanes.. most people on here are so quick to hang themselves after 1 GAME! relax people.. take the red pill

As long as Tannehill shows progress the season might turn out better than expected... If the Fins can work on the DB, OL and WR in Free Agency and the Draft 2013 might be exciting.

dansby sucked in coverage, then he looked better on some other plays, but that middle was open all day. Overall, CC1 and CC2 need more work. Your safeties cant cover everyone.

We have a real weakness at LB...Too slow to cover!

The 3minutes of hell, The inside slants And #80 killed us. Didn't lose my mind like I have for the past 30+ yrs, we are on our way. I truly believe it.

Back
Top Bottom