ATH to talk about Dolphins in a few... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATH to talk about Dolphins in a few...

Boston's going to become the best receiver around.....................................THE HORN!!!!!

In a sad, twisted way, I miss Max Kellerman. BTW, if you care, the four reporters were Bill Plaschke (LA Times), Woody Paige (Denver Post), Kevin Holley (Boston Globe) and Jay Marriotti (Chicago Tribune). Fine sportswriters all, though I'd dump Marriotti for our boy Dan LeBatard.

Originally posted by njfinfan

Used to think I could type. It was the other said buying too, but I can't remember the reason - husband came home while I was watching.
just click on the edit button (above your post) if you need to fix something after you post ;)

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
just click on the edit button (above your post) if you need to fix something after you post ;)

Thanks guy. Never knew that. Great to know.

Three of the four said "buy" but Woody Paige (a/k/a the village idiot) said "sell." The depth of Paige's brain-deadness never cease to astound...

- one got muted because he wasn't talking about the Boston trade -

Let me guess......WOODY PAIGE!! :lol:

3 of 4 said buy the Boston trade with Paige being the one sell. Reali also said that its going to take more than Boston saying our coach and QB suck.

On PTI at the end Wilbon said it was an excellent deal for the FINs

Okay, sorry. A little tense right now with what's going on with the Dolphins. Worried about the "he has so much baggage" part. I know he's a crazy big, great player, but I hope Sullivan can calm him down.

who doesn't have baggage:lol:

It was an absolutely low risk trade. I hope he is on his best behavior. I'm torn about it based on all the media reports. I'm happy about the trade, there's just this lingering concern about his past problems. I will try to be positive from now on, however, about it.

I wanna be positive too, but this was not a low-risk trade. Let's try to not be homers here. Besides his prior Drug convictions, attitude problems, and past injuries, there are multiple minor issues revolving around Boston.

I think there is a considerable amount of risk involved in this trade, but considering what we are giving up, and the fact that our orginazation needed a bold move like this, I believe it was a risk worth taking :cool:

I agree with you

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

I wanna be positive too, but this was not a low-risk trade. Let's try to not be homers here. Besides his prior Drug convictions, attitude problems, and past injuries, there are multiple minor issues revolving around Boston.

I think there is a considerable amount of risk involved in this trade, but considering what we are giving up, and the fact that our orginazation needed a bold move like this, I believe it was a risk worth taking :cool:

I meant low risk trade as far as giving up only a sixth round draft pick. I am the one who mentioned his "baggage" and my concerns with it. However, I also agree with you that it was a bold move and we will see if it is good or detrimental for the fins.

I read that Jerry Sullivan has assured both Rick and Wanny that he can calm Boston down, so we'll see...

Boston is a definite buy. His baggage has been largely over-rated and he was made a scapegoat. I work for Chargers Update, and my publisher is very very upset about this move, as are most of the writers (who are VERY close to the Charger organization.) This isn't some two-bit outfit; they have VIP seats at every Chargers game, and follow them round the country, writing officially for them. I'm stoked about this deal.

were they mentioning derrius thompson last year? thats the difference. we got another serious weapon who is about to turn his career around............the horn .:goof:

Back
Top Bottom