Athlon Pro Football Annual | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Athlon Pro Football Annual

B.Sebo

Certified HogPhin Trainer
Reaction score
I was on "athlonsports.com" just a second ago checking to see who was number seven on their college football top 25, sadly it was texas (who will lose to arkansas this october). Anyways I decided to check the covers of the pro football annuals that ship on june 7th, well when i came to the one for the dolphins it had ricky on the cover and the text said "Beasts of the East: Dolphins Rule Toughest Division". Just thought i would share.

thanks aj, also i was cruising the cbs sports forms and a lot people are picking us to win it all, exciting time to be a dolphin fan!

I'm sorry but you can't forget about the Buffalo Bills challenging for the top spot. This division is going to be tough and probably the toughest in the entire league.

clear.gif

:)

i was mearly quoting what it said on the cover, i make no predictions till june first, and none for the dolphins until august

I know this man chill. I just posted the Bills cover becasue well I'm a bills fan:)!

How many covers does Athlon use? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Is it a regional thing--which would explain why my issue from last year had Daunte Culpepper on the cover.

---EDIT---
ok, I double checked and saw all of the different covers, my bad

Yeah it's a regional thing Victor. Thats' why I ordered mine from the site or else I would get the eagles cover.

Originally posted by Josh Reed
I know this man chill. I just posted the Bills cover becasue well I'm a bills fan:)!

My honest prediction is that the Bills will be 9-7 and out of the playoffs or 10-6 and in. that is a very reasonable assesment. i think the Bills should be better than the Jets and NE but the coaching of Fozzy Bear is always a wonder. you know that guy who pays so much attention to detail.:lol:

The Jets wont be so lucky this year. bank it. They were lucky to beat the Bills( in buffalo) and the Fins (IN NY)

Way too early for predictions..Teams sometimes just don't live up to their talent..ie Miami..The East is definetly a beast again..but that's why we end up not going on to the playoff..we kill each other...but I feel this year, who ever survives might make some noise in the playoffs this year..I still don't get it..I look at Tampa and Oakland's schedule and their's are actually easier than ours..or should I say, all the teams of the AFCE.

Miami Dolphin's magazine cover is the only one out of stock.

Did you guys bum rush the site or what?

Back
Top Bottom