Athlon Sports Ranks Dolphins' Laremy Tunsil Outside 10 Best Ots In Nfl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Athlon Sports Ranks Dolphins' Laremy Tunsil Outside 10 Best Ots In Nfl

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
USATSI_11825235.jpg

Athlon is proving to be a tough crowd for Dolphins players. Between their omission of Xavien Howard among the NFL’s best 50 players entering 2019 and their ranking of Tunsil outside the top-10, each of Miami’s two cornerstone players entering 2019 can claim a gripe.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...ins-laremy-tunsil-outside-10-best-ots-in-nfl/

Right... The GB and Tennesse guys that Cam Wake destroyed when we played them?
The Cowboys guy that has nightmares about O.V?

Probably watched his last quarter of the season in which his play fell off

Good, maybe the contract extension will be less than it should be.

If Laremy Tunsil had been placed at LT from his rookie year, the contract he'd have already signed would be much bigger than the one he is going to get.

The draft day slide, playing guard for a year, slipping in the shower, getting the most costly concussion in recent team memory aren't working in his favor for that monster deal. The lack of an established franchise QB worth protecting doesn't help his cause either.

He's a young, super talented left tackle, so he's got that going for him in the leverage department. No question in mind if a 25 year old Dan Marino was my QB, Laremy Tunsil would be my LT over Jake Long.

His negotiations could be tougher than X's, who took a team friendly deal.

Jake Long was a beast in his prime. Laremy Tunsil has the potential to be better but I dont think he is yet but I think he may be on the cusp of being better than him starting this year.

Jake Long was a beast in his prime. Laremy Tunsil has the potential to be better but I dont think he is yet but I think he may be on the cusp of being better than him starting this year.

Orlando Pace was a beast.

Walter Jones was a beast.

Jason Peters was a beast.

Jonathon Ogden was a beast.

A healthy 24 year old Jake Long would be the RT of the Miami Dolphins in 2019.

Jake was a master technician and was every bit a solid pro bowl caliber player. He was never destined for the HOF.

I dislike Michigan a lot. And more because I’m a Dolphins fan than because I’m an Ohio State fan.

Last edited:
Orlando Pace was a beast.

Walter Jones was a beast.

Jason Peters was a beast.

Jonathon Ogden was a beast.

A healthy 24 year old Jake Long would be the RT of the Miami Dolphins in 2019.

Jake was a master technician and was every bit a solid pro bowl caliber player. He was never destined for the HOF.

I dislike Michigan a lot. And more because I’m a Dolphins fan than because I’m an Ohio State fan.

Yeah I disagree. The one thing that strongly makes me question your ability to know good football players is that you like Ohio State. Drops mic.

Just kidding. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom