Athlon Sports Ranks Dolphins' Laremy Tunsil Outside 10 Best Ots In Nfl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Athlon Sports Ranks Dolphins' Laremy Tunsil Outside 10 Best Ots In Nfl

Again, he's like X. He's very good but it's not insane to name better OTs than him.

He needs some more development to be considered best in the NFL.

I don't understand why people get so up in arms about this pointless stuff. I mean **** PFF had Miami's best player rated as a 70 in Juwan James. This team won 6 games, it's not littered with stars.

Again, he's like X. He's very good but it's not insane to name better OTs than him.

I don't understand why people get so up in arms about this pointless stuff. I mean **** PFF had Miami's best player rated as a 70 in Juwan James. This team won 6 games, it's not littered with stars.

Another trash post!

You're right... is not littered with them. But there's damn sure 2 of them that deserve the recognition for being such and tunsil is one of them.

He can be elite if he wants to...

Everyone is chasing Tyron Smith

Meh...it's not unfair. He's not THAT good. Just because he looks so much better than that collection of turds he's working around (and what we're used to seeing on this team lately), doesn't make him tops in the league.

You're kidding right? Long isn't anywhere near Tunsil's effortless ability.
Ok tell me how Tunsil is better we’re not talking potential
Ya I don't get it either.
upload_2019-6-30_0-27-17.jpeg Some people have no clue what they utter out of their mouths. Tunsils best year was in 2018 with a 74.0 pff grade

Last edited:
Unless Miami has obvious top 5 talented players, they will always be slighted in these kinds of rankings until they start winning consistently again. Some players in these rankings are clearly overrated just because they’re on a team that wins a lot.

USATSI_11825235.jpg

Athlon is proving to be a tough crowd for Dolphins players. Between their omission of Xavien Howard among the NFL’s best 50 players entering 2019 and their ranking of Tunsil outside the top-10, each of Miami’s two cornerstone players entering 2019 can claim a gripe.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...ins-laremy-tunsil-outside-10-best-ots-in-nfl/
You are a thread machine! Good stuff man! :ffic:

Ok tell me how Tunsil is better we’re not talking potential

View attachment 21460 Some people have no clue what they utter out of their mouths. Tunsils best year was in 2018 with a 74.0 pff grade

It blows my mind man. Tunsil has been good, but Long was on a HOF pace before he started falling apart.

Fans of sports teams can never look at things without adding hyperbole to current players, all while bashing past great players unless it's Marino then it's always "6500 yards and 60 touchdowns minimum"

It blows my mind man. Tunsil has been good, but Long was on a HOF pace before he started falling apart.

Fans of sports teams can never look at things without adding hyperbole to current players, all while bashing past great players unless it's Marino then it's always "6500 yards and 60 touchdowns minimum"
I agree Jake at his best reached a level of play that Tunsil has yet to reach..Tunsils curve is pointing up though, so the future look bright..

Dude need a a chip..

Back
Top Bottom