Atlanta area Phin fans: Who's going to be there for the Week 1 showdown?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta area Phin fans: Who's going to be there for the Week 1 showdown?!?

phinphan4life

Obscure obfuscation
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know I'll be there. My brother is a huge Falcons fan and he has club level season tickets. I can't freakin' wait!!! I've never been to a Dolphins game (although I've been to 2 Falcons games) and week 1 can't come fast enough. I hope to see lots of aqua and orange in the Georgia Dome. LETS GO PHINS!!!!

If you gentlemen read the thread "Dolphins Vs Falcons", in this forum, you will see that a whole section will be Dolfans. I will be at this game but I won't be in that section. My wife and my kids (first game ever for my son and daughter) will be there with me.

i looked at that dolphins vs falcons thread and contacted Bill, who is the guy running the show. I just purchased 6 tickets in the lower bowl from him. He has a whole bunch of seats he is able to get in one section for whoever wants to go. So far he has almost 80 people who are getting tickets. We will all be tailgating as well. Any one interested, check him out. He said Big Poppa Pump and the Dolfan Bandits are going as well. WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THAT STADIUM OVER!!! LETS GO FIN FANS!!!

My buddy and I are going down from Charlotte NC, would def be down for meeting up and getting some tailgating on. Anyone who wants to meet up PM me :D

Make that 30 cousins/and friends coming up from FLA, and I'm coming in with 2 others...we'll be in the section with 100 Fins fans ;) Anyone wanting to meet up and tailgate let me know through PM!

I don't know how to IM but I really want to tailgate. taking my sons to their first phons game!

Make that 30 cousins/and friends coming up from FLA, and I'm coming in with 2 others...we'll be in the section with 100 Fins fans ;) Anyone wanting to meet up and tailgate let me know through PM!

Just got my tickets today will be there in sec 132 behind the visitor bench.:hi5:

Hello Phin Fans!

I'm William. I reside in Suwanee,Georgia (Forsyth County). I've been a DolphFan since the early 70's. I'll be attendance on the visitors side, section 129!

Looking foward to meeting up with ALL the PhinFans....

Hello BYD_DB,

Correction on the seating: I'll be located in section #101, row 22, seat's #7-10. A couple of my fraternity brothers (Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.) will be joining me at the game. They are Falcons fans!

We'll definately be tailgating EARLY that morning!

Go Phins!

Just got my tickets! Section 344 - insanely excited! Been here since '96 and finally a chance to see my Fins. Can't wait to see the flood of aqua and orange next week!

Back
Top Bottom