Atlanta Coaching Excellent! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Coaching Excellent!

papahotel

Five Time Champion
Reaction score
I was watching the mike smith interview on www.atlantafalcons.com and he will have those guys ready! as will Sparano, But if you watch it and listen to him you can tell he's going to be a great Coach! But....Ultimatly i think with there weak young secondary chad will have a great day with protection from the O-line and our D will contain Turner and with the secondary like Glue, Matt Ryan will have a tough day finding recievers with seperation! Final score 24-10 Miami Wins! Chad Pennington player of the game 21 for 27 279 Yds 3 TD's

i have that same feeling that chad is going to destroy their secondary. and after seeing the protection from the o-line in the pre-season (all be it pre-season but against 1st string defenses) i am excited to see just how long chad will be able to hold onto the ball while bess and ginn slither their ways throw the secondary. CANT WAIT!

phins - 23
atl -20

turner will have a good showing and im am 100% sure of this. turner will keep em in the game.

I think Atlanta will take a step back this year only because their D looks even worse and because they'll be going against better run D's - and for the thousandth time, they struggled against decent run D's last season.

I do, though, think Smith will be fine as a coach and that they're moving in the right direction.

I think Atlanta will take a step back this year only because their D looks even worse and because they'll be going against better run D's - and for the thousandth time, they struggled against decent run D's last season.

I do, though, think Smith will be fine as a coach and that they're moving in the right direction.
How do you know that our defense will be horrible.

I was watching the mike smith interview on www.atlantafalcons.com and he will have those guys ready! as will Sparano, But if you watch it and listen to him you can tell he's going to be a great Coach! But....Ultimatly i think with there weak young secondary chad will have a great day with protection from the O-line and our D will contain Turner and with the secondary like Glue, Matt Ryan will have a tough day finding recievers with seperation! Final score 24-10 Miami Wins! Chad Pennington player of the game 21 for 27 279 Yds 3 TD's

Is that some kind of bad joke ? I don't see anything in Smith that makes me think he is some great coach.

Sparano is far more impressive than Smith is as a coach.

i think mike smith is gonan be a decent coach he dosent really have the look he actully looks to nice

Back
Top Bottom