Atlanta Dolphins Fan Club? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Dolphins Fan Club?

geotader

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who organizes the Atlanta chapter? Their local sports bar just shut down so we'd like to talk to them about hosting their games not too far away (3 miles or less) and we have a very large venue.

Thanks,

George

I am a member of the dolphins fan club and have been going to Tony's for 7 years. I will let the guys know to get in contact with you.

Hey Guys, I understand Tony's Closed down and that you are looking for a new viewing location. Hudson Grille in Alpharetta is a great place to view games on Sunday and I know that they do not have a deticated NFL team/fan club. Maybe you would like to give them a call. 770-777-4127. I think the Managing Partners name is Eric. There website is hudsongrille.com
Go Dolphins

North Highland Pub in Inman Park is a Fins bar...

North Highland Pub in Inman Park is a Fins bar...

Hey dwilli is there a group that meets at north highland pub? I was thinking about just heading to Shulas 347 by lenox i figured they would show the game there lol

Hey RCLND8,

This will be the first "official" year that the pub will be a fins bar...as we kicked out the Steelers crowed last year. Flag will be waiving over the door though...

Back
Top Bottom