Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins: Week Three Dolphins Stock Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins: Week Three Dolphins Stock Report

I find it funny you specifically point Henne was late getting Fasano the ball but you have no idea if Fasano is at fault for breaking his route early.

This is why I can't stand some of the criticism's from "Monday Morning QB's", people state things they have no idea if true or not. Not that people shouldn't critize but that one wasn't an answer you or I would know about. To me Henne looks like he's right on track to becoming a successfull QB, his "mistakes" are fixable and he's always showing improvement.

The penalties and drops were the biggest problem of this game, other then that we played a good football team and gave them fits aswell. Marshall's "drop" was a forced fumble and recovery by Brown would have the drive alive. I really do not know how the referee misses that call. Marshall clearly takes 3 steps after catching the ball into his body, pre-season bumps for the referee's too I guess.

Back
Top Bottom