Atlanta Fans - Sports Bars | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Fans - Sports Bars

Buffalo Sucks

Ronnie: Find Jake. Follow Jake.
Reaction score
Post em if ya know of any that WILL be showing the game.

Famous Pub & Sports Palace near Emory says they are gonna have the game tomorrow. I called and got a kind of rushed answer from some gal who was obviously anxious to get off the phone, BUT twice she said they will have the game on.

The place is off 85 and N. Druid south.

Frankies in Sandy Springs and perhaps Tony's on Holcomb Bridge Rd. Tony's says 60/40 chance...Frankies says very good chance. I am sticking with Frankies.

How reliable is Frankie's? I've thought about heading there before, but never have. Good place to watch in general?

Well, every time that Tony's has messed up and not been able to get the game I head to Frankies. Frankies has not let me down yet. Joe the GM is very friendly...it is a great place to watch the game...I will be there. I have stopped going to Tony's.

Good info. I'll keep that in mind.
I'm going to call Famous again to verify but if it's at all questionable, I'll probably head to Frankie's.

I actually know the guy that set up the satellites in all of those
places and I was told that the places most likely to get it on
are Sidelines Barrett Pkwy, Sidelines 285, and Frankies.
Every other place I tried I get the same answer there-maybe.
Frankies is a killer sports bar if you haven't been there.

I will call in the AM to see who is going to have it on in Atlanta and then
post it on here before I bolt.

can someone PLEASE Instant Message me if they find out that a particular sports bar is going to carry the game.....I'll be driving from Augusta, GA....thanks!

Thanks Finlandia...directions to Frankies from Augusta are as follows: Take I-285 North/ West when you hit the Atlanta area. I am assuming that you are taking I-20 from Augusta, so it will probably be 285 North then turns into 285 West. Get off at the Roswell Rd. exit which is about 5 miles west of the I-85 and I-285 intersection. Take a left onto Roswell Rd. and Frankies will be in less than a half of a mile on your right. It is in The Prado strip center.

Good info Finlandia... may just end up at Frankie's with the rest of you guys. Does that place get packed? Any need to arrive way early?

They will have some college games on at Frankies. I would get there by 12:30.

hooters everywhere

I called a couple HOOTERS and they are going to show the game. check your local one to save a trip.

Back
Top Bottom