atlanta game team hotel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atlanta game team hotel

vpd

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i got 2 tickets for the home opener at atlanta, cannot find any info on team hotel at atlanta so i can see players and get autographs, my 11 yr old son would love it,
please reply asap to:
vpsupremcomander@msn.com

I'll try and find out....we have a HUGE group going and will be in section 103...over 100 of us! We'll be tailgating as well at 9am and we're staying at the Holiday Inn downtown the night before (and taking over Tony Mac's sports bar). You're welcome to hang out with us all.

^ If someone finds the team hotel def throw me a PM as well if you dont mind ;) My buddy and I are coming from NC and would be SICK to get some new autographs :D (hard to now that I dont live in FL anymore)

And are lots open at 9 am for tailgating? if so Im there lol

That is really cool you guys are going to the game. I would love to go... Make sure you all are extra loud and crazy! :lol:

The travel package on Miamidolphins.com has accomodations at the Marriott downtown. I don't know if that's where they're staying, but I do know that the Fins stay at Marriott properties quite often.

im about to book as well does anyone know where this hotel is please let me know asap...

Just got my tickets today will be there in sec 132 behind the visitor bench :woot:

You'll have to look up to see me, I am in section 327 not sure what jersey I'll be wearing yet.

I would also love to know the team hotel. Autographs would be cool, I am going downtown to hang out with everyone at Taco Mac's anyways.

Back
Top Bottom