Atlanta won...Good news. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta won...Good news.

Just like last week though... I feel dirty rooting for the Jets.

you’re rooting against them in the long run technically and that’s way more important

if they get the first pick they’ll have hope. **** those jet fans, i want them to be hopeless. I’m cheering for Sam to keep Gase employed and Trevor outta manhattan

What good is it, If Houston beats Jacksonville next week. A team without Minshew.

It keeps pace at least.

when all is said and done Houston’s strength of schedule will be weaker because of Jacksonville being on the schedule twice. Im curious if Jax has any winnable games left? Edit: Vikings and Colts. It would be stellar if they could at least beat Houston.

Right now aside from Houston losing every week, we need the NFC East to get some wins, outside of the games they play against each other.

I’ll take one upset this week, Bengals vs Titans, Jets vs Chiefs, Giants vs Bucs, Vikings vs Packers.

It keeps pace at least.

when all is said and done Houston’s strength of schedule will be weaker because of Jacksonville being on the schedule twice. Im curious if Jax has any winnable games left? Edit: Vikings and Colts. It would be stellar if they could at least beat Houston.

Right now aside from Houston losing every week, we need the NFC East to get some wins, outside of the games they play against each other.

I’ll take one upset this week, Bengals vs Titans, Jets vs Chiefs, Giants vs Bucs, Vikings vs Packers.
Wow....four of the worst teams in the league playing, arguably four of the top 6/7 teams?

I predict.......pain

download (3).jpeg

I could see Belly losing to the Jets just to screw them out of Lawrence, that game means nothing to him in the scope of his career. However it would allow him to totally screw over the Jets again. Gase needs to win ,however he sucks so bad it will probably have to be given to him.

Jets are winning next Sunday I can feel it. NE has no talent, the Jets defense is not bad but their offense is terrible (Gase). I’m going with the Jets to upset NE next week. Gase pretty much got them once every year he was here (except one) when they were great. He will get them next week.
If neither team has much talent then u have to choose between Gase and Belichick. I wouldn’t bet on Gase, it’s like the best coach of all time vs the worst coach of all time. One thing you can count on with a Gase coached team Besides uncreative predictable and stupid offensive play calls is a team that will always lack discipline, will be heavily penalized and will find a way to lose.

look anything is possible but I would say you would put money in the bank just about every time betting Against an Adam Gase coached team. They usually find a way to beat themselves and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It’s like his super power.

Guys the Pats play Buffalo Sunday not the stinking Jets

Hope the Pats win. I've never said that before :)
It's election time and the world is a little crazy with the pandemic raging. I understand your thoughts re mixed emotions, but respectfully suggest you get an enema and wash your mouth out with soap and make an appointment to see your preferred psychiatrist, for uttering the words that you hope the Pats win. A few recent losses by New England and a dearth of talent don't overcome 2 decades of misery inflicted by Belichick.

If neither team has much talent then u have to choose between Gase and Belichick. I wouldn’t bet on Gase, it’s like the best coach of all time vs the worst coach of all time. One thing you can count on with a Gase coached team Besides uncreative predictable and stupid offensive play calls is a team that will always lack discipline, will be heavily penalized and will find a way to lose.

look anything is possible but I would say you would put money in the bank just about every time betting Against an Adam Gase coached team. They usually find a way to beat themselves and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It’s like his super power.
I hear all that and agree. I’m not confident enough to put down money haha. Just think it’s tough to lose them all and the Jets will win. NE is the most vulnerable team on the schedule for now but things change.

Gase beat him in 17 and 18, even with Jay Cutler lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom