Atleast the HARD part of the schedule is over, easier games ahead? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atleast the HARD part of the schedule is over, easier games ahead?

Fins4Ever&Ever

"Deep Threat"
Reaction score
Well this game ends the incredibly weighted 6 game slaughter schedule the NFL handed the Dolphins, and coming out 3-3 I guess is ok, despite having the 3 losses being critical against your division rivals and conference foe.

Nonetheless, it looks better from here on out with many winable games, and some losing teams ahead.

Starting next week, CINCY is a bad team, despite this being a road game, it should be a game that Miami wins without problem. Then the week after that, another winable game vs a highly overrated BALTIMORE team who basically struggled vs the Bills at home all day today and should have lost that game. So they are really having problems, and Miami should take advantage of them IMO.

Home to the red hot Titans will be a TOUGH GAME, we'll see where the teams stand for that one. Then 4 of the easier opponents in the last 4 home games in CHICAGO, BUFFALO, DETROIT, and CLEVELAND. No excuses not to win those games. Also a game at Oakland that they should win as well.

That leaves the two toughest and most critical games, the must wins vs the Jets and vs the Pats on the road. So they got to win most of the games in between. But its not looking all that bad if they win the games they are supposed to win. So there is hope.

Good luck against Baltimore..Every team has a bad game...the good teams continue to win even if they play bad
Cleveland beat New Orleans today...not the walkover you think
Jets..
New England
Buffalo is playing better and can surprise
Oakland has 38 points at the half...we need 2 games to put up 38 points
Titans...beat us last season

EVERY GAME IS A CHALLENGE FOR THIS TEAM ...

Good luck against Baltimore..Every team has a bad game...the good teams continue to win even if they play bad
Cleveland beat New Orleans today...not the walkover you think
Jets..
New England
Buffalo is playing better and can surprise
Oakland has 38 points at the half...we need 2 games to put up 38 points
Titans...beat us last season

EVERY GAME IS A CHALLENGE FOR THIS TEAM ...

Any team can win, but you are just being overly negative.

In my opinion our schedule does NOT get any easier. Our next home game is against the Titans who seem to have our number and that's AFTER we visit Cinci and Baltimore.. OUCH!! There is no doubt about the fact that we NEED to win in Cincy and Baltimore. Doesnt seem likely though. Those are two rough games back to back.

I think we can win one of the two.....prob cincy. So we'll be 4-4.

Still would have to play bears, jets, ne and titans that are tough.........buff, lions, oakland, and cleveland are winnable games tho

None of those games are easy.

Cincy may have a bad record but they still have some offensive weapons that can exploit an inconsistent Miami defense.

Baltimore and Tennessee are two of the best teams in the conference.

Chicago's defense is still pretty good and most likely, with Mr FG as our head coach , that will be another close game.

Detroit, Cleveland and Oakland have all played well at times this season.
Look at Cleveland they just destroyed the defending Superbowl champs.
Oakland is manhandling a decent Denver team right now, while Detroit has been in every one of their games this year.

Do I really need to mention our division rivals ? Buffalo on paper being the easiest game, but look at how close the last game against them was.Not to mention the smack down they put on the Dolphins in the second game last year when most people were calling for an easy Miami win.

No , sorry I disagree , I don't see the schedule getting any easier.

I can't wait for the Chicago game. Cutler should give us some presents. 4 picks all to the same guy today? Seriously? lol

Back
Top Bottom