atogwe is the answer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atogwe is the answer

cobbs321

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone else hope that we try to get atogwe. He is everything an elite FS has. He is great in coverage, a ballhawk, young, and will improve our secondary by leaps and bounds. A. Bryant is a longshot now that he's visiting cincy and Washington and there are no other fs that will help us. There are other needs that we have that can be adressed in the first 3 rounds so let's make our d one step closer to an elite d. Does anyone agree?

no, no one else agrees. they all expressed that in the other 2 or 3 threads talking about him...

Does anyone else hope that we try to get atogwe. He is everything an elite FS has. He is great in coverage, a ballhawk, young, and will improve our secondary by leaps and bounds. A. Bryant is a longshot now that he's visiting cincy and Washington and there are no other fs that will help us. There are other needs that we have that can be adressed in the first 3 rounds so let's make our d one step closer to an elite d. Does anyone agree?

We better. He's the answer

The Rams will match ATOGWE ... they will not get their best DB leave for nothing

Can't we put in a poison pill?

First of all I just don't see this front office trying such a dirty tactic and even if they did Atogwe would have to agree to it so he'd have to Really want to get out of STL.

Well im sure Atogwe would like to get out of STL so he can win a superbowl...

Well im sure Atogwe would like to get out of STL so he can win a superbowl...

Miami seems to be on the right track for that. But i highly doubt we snag atogwe. hes too much money and the rams will fight to keep him. But if by some miracle we do i will literally S**t my pants.

First of all I just don't see this front office trying such a dirty tactic and even if they did Atogwe would have to agree to it so he'd have to Really want to get out of STL.

I don't know what OJ's loyalties to St. Louis are, but he's just reaching the prime of his career and playing for a team with 3 wins in the last two seasons.

Plus, for one of their most productive defensive players, the Rams slapping the lowest possible tender on the guy may have insulted him.

Hypotheticals here.

Back
Top Bottom