Att. Nobocane Here Is One Draft Site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Att. Nobocane Here Is One Draft Site

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am still trying for site but i did find two sites. THE FIRST is draft king .com
and the other is nfl showcase .
and if anyone is interested draft king has us trading with the Chargers for their two picks. and here is who they had us picking.
at no 12 they had us taking Cedric Benson
then at no 28 we taek ANDREW WALTER QB Airizona State
at no 70 Oshiomogho Atogwe fs
rd 4 Adam Synder ot Oregon
rd 5 Matt grootegooed ss / olb USC
RD 7 JEROME CARTER ss florida state.
this isnt my idea its their idea here and I must say i am not crazy about this one.

mercury 40 said:
I am still trying for site but i did find two sites. THE FIRST is draft king .com
and the other is nfl showcase .
and if anyone is interested draft king has us trading with the Chargers for their two picks. and here is who they had us picking.
at no 12 they had us taking Cedric Benson
then at no 28 we taek ANDREW WALTER QB Airizona State
at no 70 Oshiomogho Atogwe fs
rd 4 Adam Synder ot Oregon
rd 5 Matt grootegooed ss / olb USC
RD 7 JEROME CARTER ss florida state.
this isnt my idea its their idea here and I must say i am not crazy about this one.
No way the Chargers give up both their 1st round picks to move up. They're in great shape right now.

www.nfldraftcountdown.com is the best on the web in my opinion. Scott Wright really knows his stuff and I highly value his opinion. He also has links to other sites like the two that have been already mentioned. Great site. You should all book mark it ;)

Nzone said:
No way the Chargers give up both their 1st round picks to move up. They're in great shape right now.

You need to learn the trade value chart. It would actually cost them a lot more to trade up to #2.

well I for one dont really belive that we need to draft 3 fs's we really need to address that joke for a oline, and a rb would be nice. is anyone really excited about Travis Henry i dont think it would be the best choice because didn't he have some knee trouble or something?

SMadison29 said:
You need to learn the trade value chart. It would actually cost them a lot more to trade up to #2.

It would take both first round picks this year AND their first round pick NEXT YEAR to get the #2 pick. Based on the value chart, even with the combined total of the 12th and 28th picks, the Chargers would still have to come up with 700 points on another pick. That's a first round pick's worth of points, so it would take their pick in the first round next year to get this pick.

KB21 said:
It would take both first round picks this year AND their first round pick NEXT YEAR to get the #2 pick. Based on the value chart, even with the combined total of the 12th and 28th picks, the Chargers would still have to come up with 700 points on another pick. That's a first round pick's worth of points, so it would take their pick in the first round next year to get this pick.

Id take Rivers and their 28.

I believe that Rivers + #28 is still 100 points below our number 2.

So they can throw in a 3rd also.

Back
Top Bottom