Attacking fast paced offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attacking fast paced offense

FinHopeful

Starter
Reaction score
I am very curious to see our first game versus Houston. I am reminded of how the Pats ran our defense into the ground the first game of last season. Everything I hear reminds me of that fast paced attack. Further, I look forward to our offensive presnap sequence starting with 10 to 12 seconds on the play clock. That will make a huge difference on the ability of our offensive line to win the battle.

This is the one thing, outside of the new talent on the field that I am excited to see. Our offense has been anemic the last few years. If we can score points we can win a decent number of games... Sounds so basic right, but we seem to average 20 or less points per game. With a fast paced point generating vs time of possession offense I am gonna be thrilled with at least a fun team to watch the next few years...

Hopefully everyone will be in football shape this year and not be on the sidelines nursing leg cramps.

Hopefully everyone will be in football shape this year and not be on the sidelines nursing leg cramps.

This new way of going about our offense will ensure that. Players are running around extra right now. That not only gets them in better shape but allows our coaches to see who can play under the pressure.

I couldn't agree more. Watching NE run up and down on us last year on opening was so disheartening. Our boys will be in much better shape with the new offense and our coaching staff understands that conditioning is very important to success. I was so tired seeing vontae and sean smith going to the sidelines for cramps.

Back
Top Bottom