Attention coach Nolan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention coach Nolan

fo sho. but this is the nfl not high school or college. most pros dont like the ra ra stuff. but im with you

I just like that "don't give them nothing" attitude

One of my top 5 favorite movies and probably my favorite sports movie . . . love it, and I LOVE this scene.

"Alright, now, I don't wan't them to gain another yard, YOU BLITZ ALL NIGHT. If they cross the line of scrimmage I'm gonna take every last one of ya out, you make sure they remember, FOREVER, the night they played the Dolphins"

:lol:

Off topic a bit, but I also like the scene where Sunshine first enters at QB and slams the aggressive defensive tackle and the opposition coaches says "Ref thats a penalty" and the ref is like "On the Quarterback?" and they carry the DT off and black football players say "thats a bad white boy" :lol:. Sunshine then begins to pick apart that teams defense and a star is born.

Oh yea, and the final play is a classic, I would want Sunshine to block for me on a end around as well . . . that was Waterboy like right there.

Coach Tony is terrible at public speaking ... ok

But I could see him give a speech like this in the locker room

He says ok after every point he's making. Maybe that's nit picking.

GO TONY

all time fave football movie, very motivational lines there, i am pretty sure thats nolan is at practice

Sigh, now we compare coaches to movies ? LOL, I need a drink.

Nolan keeps quite but I can imagine him talking like that when we really need a stop.

HOPE SO

i went to high school with sunshines daughter. and he spoke to my team my senior year

Back
Top Bottom