**Attention dtv NFL sunday ticket subscribers: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Attention dtv NFL sunday ticket subscribers:

dirtywhiteboy

the future
Reaction score
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=539378

i am just blown away. looking for a reason to quit directv, and now i have more than one (watered down hd programming, and $318 re-newal fee for nflst)...just have to figure out how to see the phins when the nfl wants central fl to watch the baguars...us little guys can't catch a break from big corporations. :fire:

mods, please don't move this. this is very important to dolphin fans to know that might end up getting screwed and not realize it.

It's crazy. Last year HD was included now they make you pay $100 more.

DTV knows people will pay for it, thats why the charge it. so the little guy who is just making it cant afford that and is then out of luck. i bet they are not paying more to the nfl for the rights, so why the big bump in price?? it is ok, i go the bar every sun anyways, it is a reason to drink, lol.

damn that sucks, i do the same go to the bar or go to a friends house.

I posted this on the other MBoard Dwhite, but they changed the post, the MOD edited the info. It's $219 not $319.

Instead of 4 payment of roughly $44 it's now roughly 4 payments of $54.

ohall said:
I posted this on the other MBoard Dwhite, but they changed the post, the MOD edited the info. It's $219 not $319.

Instead of 4 payment of roughly $44 it's now roughly 4 payments of $54.

If you want the games in HD it's $319. It's $219 without HD.

Yea just caught on to that. My bad.

Timmy54 said:
DTV knows people will pay for it, thats why the charge it. so the little guy who is just making it cant afford that and is then out of luck. i bet they are not paying more to the nfl for the rights, so why the big bump in price?? it is ok, i go the bar every sun anyways, it is a reason to drink, lol.

I know these price blow, I have had the Sunday Ticket since it came out but I want to see Dolphins Football period. I really dont care how much they charge I am NOT going without it now..I have all of the off season to save my $ for the next season I think its worth it. The way I look at it it's my way to support the Fins.I dont live in Fla I live in NY, It's kind of like buying season tickets for me.

lets load up the truck and lay an azz whippin on those people at d-tv :tantrum: there raping us...................

the sad part is i live 2.5 hours from dolphins stadium (man that sounds cool), and i have to have nfl st in order to see all their games...the nfl forces us to watch the baguars. it is lose/lose for me and my local phin homies.

wait a second. ive had nflst for a few years now. i live in ny and its the only way i can watch my beloved fins play. i recently had HD installed ( last week). are u guys saying that i will have to pay more money to watch the games in HD, even tho i'm already a nflst subscriber and have HD???? oris this just for first time subscribers. i ask because the lady who activated my HD on the phone didnt mention anything to me. :fire:

edsta74 said:
wait a second. ive had nflst for a few years now. i live in ny and its the only way i can watch my beloved fins play. i recently had HD installed ( last week). are u guys saying that i will have to pay more money to watch the games in HD, even tho i'm already a nflst subscriber and have HD???? oris this just for first time subscribers. i ask because the lady who activated my HD on the phone didnt mention anything to me. :fire:

Call DTV as soon as you can. They'll clear all that up for you.

i know its alot but i would play double that to see the fins. it would easily be the best 600 bucks ive ever spent also.

ohall said:
Call DTV as soon as you can. They'll clear all that up for you.

riiiiiight...they always do :shakeno:

yes, that is exactly what it means. last year if you already had the $10 a month hd package and nflst you got the hd games with those packages. this year they want you to pay $99 for those same amount of games...it is a crock, i'm deciding what i will do as we speak. :fire:

i think that if you already have the hd package for 11.00/month, you get the nfl hd games without the extra $99.00 fee.

i guess you'll have to call to be sure, but that is what i get from the web site.

Back
Top Bottom