Attention Everyone: Please Read And Relax | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Everyone: Please Read And Relax

This is an excellent article, and emphasizes a point I’ve been making; we aren’t going to know who the Dolphins are competing against for QBs until after the draft...and that needs to be cross-referenced with teams likely to be worse than Miami next season.

It’s not going to be a big list.

If the best qb prospect since Andrew luck is out there you gonna have plenty of comp.

Some you don’t even expect to be in on it.

If the best qb prospect since Andrew luck is out there you gonna have plenty of comp.

Some you don’t even expect to be in on it.

Not to start a different conversation, but the best prospect since Luck isn’t going to be in play until 2021.

And that is an entirely separate conversation.

Not to start a different conversation, but the best prospect since Luck isn’t going to be in play until 2021.

And that is an entirely separate conversation.

He’s not eligible. Tuas gonna have a boatload of suitors chief.

He’s not eligible. Tuas gonna have a boatload of suitors chief.

I’m aware. But he’s not flawless. And with Fromm, Love, Herbert, and even someone like Jalen Hurts coming out of nowhere...potentially coming out in the same draft?

I’m pretty certain Miami is going to get their hands on a good...potentially franchise...QB. It’s going to be an interesting year to watch college football.

I’m aware. But he’s not flawless. And with Fromm, Love, Herbert, and even someone like Jalen Hurts coming out of nowhere...potentially coming out in the same draft?

I’m pretty certain Miami is going to get their hands on a good QB. It’s going to be an interesting year to watch college football.

To each his own. I don’t agree with that at all.

I’m pretty certain Miami is going to get their hands on a good...potentially franchise...QB. It’s going to be an interesting year to watch college football.
I agree that at least at this point it seems we're going to have more than just one QB in the 2020 draft that our team can win with. This is why I'd rather go for the QB in 2020 instead of trading picks away to move up for one this year.

I’m pretty certain Miami is going to get their hands on a good QB. It’s going to be an interesting year to watch college football.

A good QB would be nice. I wonder how long it takes this team to gang rape any hope he has of a *successful* NFL future while the board has chicken or the egg debates for the next umpteen years?

I'll continue to pray to the gawd of skinny punks that the next poor sap has enough of a team around him to not repeat the immediate past. Don't make it impossible again, Miami.

What a stupid article. He says there are 4 first round qb's in this year's draft. That doesn't mean any of them will be good enough or as good as any of the guys in next year's draft. Just because you draft a qb in the first round, doesn't mean you have solved your qb woes. It has to be the right qb.
That could be said each and every year of the draft. None of it is a absolute given. But give them (us) credit, the dead weight is gone or on their way out (except for Wake, not dead weight). Much clearer picture now than has been in a very very long time.

What a stupid article. He says there are 4 first round qb's in this year's draft. That doesn't mean any of them will be good enough or as good as any of the guys in next year's draft. Just because you draft a qb in the first round, doesn't mean you have solved your qb woes. It has to be the right qb.

Whether or not a QB is R1 or not is a function of desperation as much as perceived talent

You don’t agree that Tua has flaws, or you don’t think there will be multiple very highly regarded prospects?

I don’t think they are in tbe same ball park. The other options. Love is raw and has a long delivery that will need to be cleaned up. Fromm has average tools elevated by high level placement and accuracy. Herbert right now is zone read and pistol til he shows you he has it between the ears. His physical tools are elite there’s no question there and the ball comes out with explosion so yeah someone’s gonna buy in very high. I don’t consider hurts to even be worth talking about. Don’t care what he does at Oklahoma.

Tuas biggest “flaw” for me is pre snap read with more post snap verification. Would like to see more of the latter. Should come with more reps etc. not something I’m worried about.

Ungodly downfield ball placement and tight window throw ability. Mindset is long to short too. Which I like a lot. Thinks big play.

I get not anointing Tua the best ever before he plays next year, but to put him in the same class as Fromm, Love, Herbet and Hurts RIGHT NOW is discrediting him a lot. He's got the goods. The only thing I would ding him for his is injury concerns and his willingness to make big plays when he should dial it back. Love the big play mentality but there are moments he needs to hold back. Everyone bitching about pocket awareness for the past 5 years should go watch Tua. Its a thing of beauty.

The pocket durability stuff imo is just a chance you have to take.

It’s not like it’s a history of extensive concussion etc. guy gets twisted the wrong way he’s gonna give. Not something you can really prevent.

Back
Top Bottom