ATTENTION Minnesota Phinfanz... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTENTION Minnesota Phinfanz...

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We are trying to get a group of us to meet in the twin cities on sundays to watch the games. If you are interested... let us know. Peace!

I'd be interested. Let me know where you decide. I heard a long time ago that a group got together at Sensor's in Roseville. Honestly don't even know if that one is still open.

How are you guys planning on getting there? Snowmobile, cross-country ski's, Ice road truckers?

It'd be rad to see this set up more. I know 0 dolphins fans in Arizona (with the exception of my dad/grandpa), It'd be cool to watch some games with fellow fans!

Heh, I once lived in Eagan... coldest place I've ever been (but the nicest folks when not being obnoxious over the purples).

Count me in, just let me know the location. I normally watch at the BWW off of 36 in Roseville. The Joe Sensors at Roseville is also still open.

If only you knew. Our cold as weather keeps the rif-raf and pusses out of our way.
Count me among the wimps, lol. I have a good friend that I served in the Navy with that lives in Minneapolis. He's invited me up there many times but I have awful reactions to mosquito bites (and the love me) and I can't stand cold weather...if it drops below 70 I'm breaking out the heavy jacket.

Yeah to the Minn Phin fans!! Not in the cities (Rochester), so have one for me boys! I know the Cowboys think they are America's team, but I see Dolphin fans everywhere I go when I travel and they fill up opposing stadiums like no other! We may not live in Miami, but we suport them for better or worse no matter where we live!

This would be a lot of fun...I'm a little too far away in Fargo/Moorhead though...

Back
Top Bottom