Attention:Need help in finding someone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention:Need help in finding someone

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
i know this forum might not be the proper place. I have not seen this person in like two weeks so if anyone can help me please respond.

He is 24 years old 6 foot 4, 255 pounds. Was born in Glen Ridge NJ. He was last seen in dolphin stadium making a reception versus the Seahawks.

He answers to the name Anthony so please if anyone has seen him please tell him to show up next week versus St Louis.

I believe they showed a glimpse of him on the bench with his head down yesterday. After that, he got away.

THANK YOU!!! Ive been thinking the same damn thing, after I seen fasano the first few weeks I was like ok, hes a going to be a difference maker, go to guy for Pennington, I even put him as my starting Tight end on my fantasy league!!! DAMNIT!!!!!

i think he's been blocking more, plus pennington relies more on his receivers now, as compared to when he started the season dumping to TE's and Rb's

once ginn, bess and camarillo clicked, fasano was no longer needed in routes... he's a great blocker, helps alot in pass protection, we've been good at that all year almost..

he didnt have a drop until like week 6, but he seems to of had a few last couple weeks..
he'll come around... theres 4-5 really good TE's available in the draft this year...

i like fasno tho so STFU

i think he's been blocking more, plus pennington relies more on his receivers now, as compared to when he started the season dumping to TE's and Rb's

once ginn, bess and camarillo clicked, fasano was no longer needed in routes... he's a great blocker, helps alot in pass protection, we've been good at that all year almost..

he didnt have a drop until like week 6, but he seems to of had a few last couple weeks..
he'll come around... theres 4-5 really good TE's available in the draft this year...

i like fasno tho so STFU

Nobody here saying they don't like him. Way to be Mr. Nice Guy! STFUADB!

i know this forum might not be the proper place. I have not seen this person in like two weeks so if anyone can help me please respond.

He is 24 years old 6 foot 4, 255 pounds. Was born in Glen Ridge NJ. He was last seen in dolphin stadium making a reception versus the Seahawks.

He answers to the name Anthony so please if anyone has seen him please tell him to show up next week versus St Louis.
:lol:...that was great...and i hope he does show up...with Camarillo out for the season,we need Fasano to really step up...

I saw his on my milk carton this morning. It says he's planning to relocate to St Louis next week and "layeth the smacketh down against the Rams"....I dunno what that means. But it does mention that he doesn't plan to spend much of the next 5 weeks in Miami. After St Louis, he plans to travel to Toronto, return to Miami for a week, and then make a trip to Kansas City and New York. He also plans on making a bigger contribution the Miami Dolphin playoff fund this season especially after his buddy Greg can no longer work this year since he went on disability.

Damn try to have a little fun and someone gives me one star for this thread lol. Geesh.

To make up for that, I just gave you 5stars's. See? I'm happy to do so when you deserve it.:wink:

its not really about stars and such and just that some people not sure who are so petty on this board they do it for the hell of it.

people can say what they want about me but I always post with an informed opinion and never just revert to so and so sucks and so and so is a beast. The problem is that some people just cant handle the truth sometimes. Thanks though for the smiley face.

Back
Top Bottom