Attention: People who want to go to the Bills Tailgating Party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention: People who want to go to the Bills Tailgating Party

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
This is to all members who plan to go to the Bills tailgating part on September 21st, at 8:30pm. I need to get an official count of people who do not have tickets yet but would like to sit in the same section as some other members. I am going to try and reserve seats for this.

So, if are planning to go to this game, and are ready to purchase tickets, and you wish to sit in the same section as I and some other members, please put your name here along with the amount of seats you need.

I'm not sure where the seats will be... all I know is that I will get it on the Home side and try not to make not be in the corner or endzone.

So, let me know. If you would like to sit in a section, let me know. If more members want the same spot I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, if you don't care exactly where you sit... just post how many seats you need.

clear.gif

Thanks...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Count me in too AJ. I may have to buy a car just to go to the game. Just one ticket.

I need two.....and end-zone seats ROCK!.....Nothing like seeing those running lanes open up!...:D

I'll catch you guys in the parking lot. We generally park on the east side near the turnpike entrance. My crew sits in Sect. 449 row 3. What's usually on the menu?

Originally posted by inFINSible
I need two.....and end-zone seats ROCK!.....Nothing like seeing those running lanes open up!...:D

I TOTALLY AGREE!! Thats where my season tickets are! Anyway, ill be there AJ (to the party i mean) but sorry i got to sit with my people.

I'll be at the tail gate party, but I already have tickets, so here's to meeting a lot of you guys.

I have not purchased tickets yet and would like two. I will decide who I bring with me later. I have $$ in hand. Let's go!!

13 IS SITTTING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:band: :jumper: :rocker:

Sure! Is Chicago Dolfan up for it too? I have been granted time off from work for the following games:

Sept 20-21 / Bills in Miami
Oct 11-12 / Jags in Jacksonville
Oct 18-19 / Patriots in Miami
Nov 9 / Titans in Tennessee (huge maybe)
Dec 27-28 / Jets in Miami

I have not purchased tickets yet because I wanted to see what the rest of the usual gang was up to. :)

Let me know.......

BTW, say HI to your woman for me :) Hope to see you guys again!

I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE BILLS GAME, AND I NEED THREE TO FOUR TICKETS, HOW MUCH WILL IT BE. AND TELL ME THE TRUTH...

Back
Top Bottom